• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

movies

i am french, i don't speak very good english! your haven't got a movies to send???

Originally posted by rideau@Feb 25 2005, 10:20 AM
i am french, i don't speak very good english! your haven't got a movies to send???
Don't worry, you speak better English than most Chavs!
<

Originally posted by rideau@Feb 25 2005, 10:20 AM
Bonjour rideau,

There have been many movies put on this website, but to get them all in one thread would be too hard.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 25 2005, 05:42 AM
ACT v Crusaders have got the kickass Tri-Nations logo on the pitch, and for those of you who love it, it's played using the . . . sideview?

It looks good though. The first is a replay of an Australian try against Argentina.
i lurrrrrrve the S12 logo

bring this baby on

how good is the wrap around set play leading to larko's try - yes sir

Excellent footage..... XBOX version too! Nice
<

The xbox version looks, graphically at least, far superior to the PS2 version!

Although worryingly, in the AUS v UGY match at 2.04, 2.28, 3.31, 4.34, 5.04, 6.02, 6.34, 7.05, 8.07, 9.10 the slowdown is very apparent for a split second! I've not noticed this in the PS2 version!!
<

Originally posted by locksley@Feb 25 2005, 10:38 AM
Excellent footage..... XBOX version too! Nice
<

The xbox version looks, graphically at least, far superior to the PS2 version!
at EA training camp u could really tell the xbox's visuals were alot better than ps2.

but face buttons to pass - what a farce!!!!

me and my little bugger ps2 will do just fine

thank you THE MITE i progress! i play at toulouse(in french) in month abril there is toulouse VS northampton!! a big match

a question for locksley,why i can't view your 26 movies??? link broken!!!

Originally posted by rideau@Feb 25 2005, 10:59 AM
thank you THE MITE i progress! i play at toulouse(in french) in month abril there is toulouse VS northampton!! a big match

a question for locksley,why i can't view your 26 movies??? link broken!!!
Sorry! the're not on my server any more!

Not enough space for them all! I can zip them all up in one big .rar file and give them to someone via MSN, who has enough space to host them all!!!

By the way, how did you find the Xbox version? Was it ok to play?

Originally posted by ak47+Feb 25 2005, 10:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ak47 @ Feb 25 2005, 10:33 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 25 2005, 05:42 AM
ACT v Crusaders have got the kickass Tri-Nations logo on the pitch, and for those of you who love it, it's played using the . . . sideview?

It looks good though.  The first is a replay of an Australian try against Argentina.
i lurrrrrrve the S12 logo

bring this baby on

how good is the wrap around set play leading to larko's try - yes sir [/b]
I think I'm gonna have to edit out the EA logo though when I get the game
<
don't know what they were thinking when they put that there... it doesn't exactly add to the realism!

it seems to be all over the staduim advertsing as well again but if the game is good proabbly won't notice it. I can't see i notcied any slowdown in the Aus Urg match will have to look again

Fark Graphics class!, these vids are great, even if there is no sound.
No sound because of the shite computers at my school.

Anyone else think the xbox footage just looks a bit quicker than the ps2 videos?

Originally posted by robbinho@Feb 25 2005, 12:08 PM
Anyone else think the xbox footage just looks a bit quicker than the ps2 videos?
Possibly, not sure. Sideview does seem quite a bit faster than Classic 2, that's for sure. Tried comparing it to the Sharks/Bulls match -- if the XBox is faster, it's very marginal.

Goddamn it all looks good though.

Originally posted by robbinho@Feb 25 2005, 12:08 PM
It absolutely looks a bit faster indeed.

I am getting the X-Box version no doubt!

Not so much for the graphical upgrade, but the load times, they are abismal on the PSII, and next to nothing what so ever on the X-Box!
<

Bah the load times, bah!

Load times are the times to get loaded! Have a drink at the ready, the time goes by very fast.

Wait. Half of you people on this forum are 12, right? Yeah, I'm talking about lemonade then.

Still, ultimately, I've only just learned how to use the analogue stick to move the guys around (thank you GTA: SA) so I'm not about to try to learn how to pass the ball using face buttons. A plague on your xbox.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 25 2005, 12:38 PM
Bah the load times, bah!

Load times are the times to get loaded! Have a drink at the ready, the time goes by very fast.

Wait. Half of you people on this forum are 12, right? Yeah, I'm talking about lemonade then.

Still, ultimately, I've only just learned how to use the analogue stick to move the guys around (thank you GTA: SA) so I'm not about to try to learn how to pass the ball using face buttons. A plague on your xbox.
Hehe, and you live here?

Get with the times, places like OS (their boards) are all making the jump, you'll get sooooo used to it. X-Box dude, it's the way to go.

There are going to be controller options on the X-Box version, you can then assign the passes to your shoulder buttons no doubt.

Controllers DO make a difference, but, when the technology starts to fall behind that bad, get the better looking / faster loading version.
<

Latest posts