• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Munster player arrested

lucky number 7

International
Country Flag
Christmas Island
Club or Nation
Leinster
There was allegedly a munster player arrested in Kilkenny ..drink and disorederly apparently but released without charge....anybody hear who it was?

Just to point out to all members, please do not speculate to names as it can lead to the board getting into trouble!

It could have been any of them. A bad bunch down in that part of the world :D

My question is, who let the eejits across the border????

I'm sure munsterman will tell us as soon as anybody.

Edit: i meant munstermuffin as you might have guessed.

Last edited:
Name is Doug Howlett lads and trust me papers making big mountain out of nothing. It was public order offense â'¬40 fine and no more.

My mate got a 200 euro one for attempting to jump through the open window of a moving taxi...:/

There's a keeper..

I got one for throwing a snowball at the Gardai last year, it wasn't even on purpose!!

Douggie was targeted - :D Supposedly he was looking for a cab and a few locals though he wanted to dance on the cars but well a misunderstanding :p

Name is Doug Howlett lads and trust me papers making big mountain out of nothing. It was public order offense â'¬40 fine and no more.

Bloody kiwis :D

... Actually, i'd like to be drunk (and maybe disorderly) in Kilkenny myself one day :)

Haha Douggie a Cork man now :D But in fairness it was a harsh caution and well papers been typical go and blow it up as if he commited a murder .

It's been a few years since he last got ****** and smashed something. Normal service has been resumed.

Can't find original forum but Paul O'Connell has had his appeal dismissed and original ban stands

Latest posts