• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Murihnio Quits Chelsea?

Always going to happen, the amount of money that was pumped into the team and the results didn't match up last season.....he was an absolute tosser anyway so I hope he ends up in some backwater club...
[/b][/quote]

Chelsea won 2 cups last season, compared to Man United's one, and Arsenal and Liverpools none.

And that was his bad season.

We will miss you Jose, you were bloody hilarious.

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!

I have little interest in football as it is and now this guys gone. :%#%#: Brought a great personality to the game and was a quality manager to boot.

Everyone complains about Arsenals board but you can not expect a manager to be happy coaching. I'm just glad such meddlers haven't really made it to rugby.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Shocking....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...sea/7003912.stm
[/b]
Always going to happen, the amount of money that was pumped into the team and the results didn't match up last season.....he was an absolute tosser anyway so I hope he ends up in some backwater club...
[/b][/quote]

Chelsea won 2 cups last season, compared to Man United's one, and Arsenal and Liverpools none.

And that was his bad season.

We will miss you Jose, you were bloody hilarious. [/b][/quote]

:lol2tn:

Just quietly mate... i think the majority of fans would take Uniteds premier league ***le over Chelsea's FA cup and carling cup anyday....

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!

I have little interest in football as it is and now this guys gone. :%#%#: Brought a great personality to the game and was a quality manager to boot.

Everyone complains about Arsenals board but you can not expect a manager to be happy coaching. I'm just glad such meddlers haven't really made it to rugby. [/b]

Tell that to the Bokke fans.

It was only a matter of time, after Abromovich forcefully brang in Shevchenko & Ballack.

Thanks for fixing my grammer, my wife is a publishing editor so I will get her edit my posts from now on. That way it will keep you from wasting your valuable time, correcting my grammer and spelling mistakes. :lol:

I agree, I think Mourinho quit because of his president and sopme transfers he didn't want ou couldn't have (sorry for my english)

He'll be ahead of Inter Milan in the near future. Mancini sucks everyday (as a manager, of course).

I guess this means Mourinho wont replace Scolari in the Portuguese national team :(

Just quietly mate... i think the majority of fans would take Uniteds premier league ***le over Chelsea's FA cup and carling cup anyday....
[/b]

And I am sure that the Chelsea fans would prefer the 2 Leagues over the past 3 years, than the one. Fact is, Mourinho was probably the best manager in England, and the board made a balls up.

Shaw that one comming.
But I do not know if there would be a manager that will give the same spark as Mourinho

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

And I am sure that the Chelsea fans would prefer the 2 Leagues over the past 3 years, than the one. Fact is, Mourinho was probably the best manager in England, and the board made a balls up. [/b][/quote]

but are you sure Chelsea fans wouldnt rather 9 Leagues in 15 years(including 8 in 10 years) under Sir Alex. not to mention a European Treble in 1999...

Chelsea lost 0-2 against Man Utd in the 1st match post-Mourinho, and several players are not happy with their new coach (who the hell is he anyway?). Things don't look good for Chelsea...

Latest posts