• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Murihnio Quits Chelsea?

A

AllezWasps

Always going to happen, the amount of money that was pumped into the team and the results didn't match up last season.....he was an absolute tosser anyway so I hope he ends up in some backwater club...
[/b][/quote]

Chelsea won 2 cups last season, compared to Man United's one, and Arsenal and Liverpools none.

And that was his bad season.

We will miss you Jose, you were bloody hilarious.

S

Substitute

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!

I have little interest in football as it is and now this guys gone. :%#%#: Brought a great personality to the game and was a quality manager to boot.

Everyone complains about Arsenals board but you can not expect a manager to be happy coaching. I'm just glad such meddlers haven't really made it to rugby.

S

shiznit

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Shocking....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t...sea/7003912.stm
[/b]
Always going to happen, the amount of money that was pumped into the team and the results didn't match up last season.....he was an absolute tosser anyway so I hope he ends up in some backwater club...
[/b][/quote]

Chelsea won 2 cups last season, compared to Man United's one, and Arsenal and Liverpools none.

And that was his bad season.

We will miss you Jose, you were bloody hilarious. [/b][/quote]

:lol2tn:

Just quietly mate... i think the majority of fans would take Uniteds premier league title over Chelsea's FA cup and carling cup anyday....

J

Juggernaut

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooo!

I have little interest in football as it is and now this guys gone. :%#%#: Brought a great personality to the game and was a quality manager to boot.

Everyone complains about Arsenals board but you can not expect a manager to be happy coaching. I'm just glad such meddlers haven't really made it to rugby. [/b]

Tell that to the Bokke fans.

I

Ickon

It was only a matter of time, after Abromovich forcefully brang in Shevchenko & Ballack.

I

Ickon

Thanks for fixing my grammer, my wife is a publishing editor so I will get her edit my posts from now on. That way it will keep you from wasting your valuable time, correcting my grammer and spelling mistakes. :lol:

J

Jordanas

I agree, I think Mourinho quit because of his president and sopme transfers he didn't want ou couldn't have (sorry for my english)

B

bruno

He'll be ahead of Inter Milan in the near future. Mancini sucks everyday (as a manager, of course).

I guess this means Mourinho wont replace Scolari in the Portuguese national team :(

A

AllezWasps

Just quietly mate... i think the majority of fans would take Uniteds premier league title over Chelsea's FA cup and carling cup anyday....
[/b]

And I am sure that the Chelsea fans would prefer the 2 Leagues over the past 3 years, than the one. Fact is, Mourinho was probably the best manager in England, and the board made a balls up.

J

jaco

Shaw that one comming.
But I do not know if there would be a manager that will give the same spark as Mourinho

S

shiznit

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

And I am sure that the Chelsea fans would prefer the 2 Leagues over the past 3 years, than the one. Fact is, Mourinho was probably the best manager in England, and the board made a balls up. [/b][/quote]

but are you sure Chelsea fans wouldnt rather 9 Leagues in 15 years(including 8 in 10 years) under Sir Alex. not to mention a European Treble in 1999...

B

bruno

Chelsea lost 0-2 against Man Utd in the 1st match post-Mourinho, and several players are not happy with their new coach (who the hell is he anyway?). Things don't look good for Chelsea...

Latest posts