• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Music for Rugby 2005

Well the PC kills all of them, end of story. Consoles are for kids (unless its Pro Evo).

Your fanboyness probably clouds your judgement. Or you thought the PS2 version was the Xbox version...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Well the PC kills all of them, end of story. Consoles are for kids (unless its Pro Evo).[/b]

Wrong, wrong WRONG. Silly child.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed@Feb 19 2005, 03:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Well the PC kills all of them, end of story. Consoles are for kids (unless its Pro Evo).

Wrong, wrong WRONG. Silly child. [/b][/quote]
No, no, no. There is nothing worth playing on consoles apart from Pro Evo, and now that that has been ported to PC as well there isn't anything worthwhile left.

Well, if you take that view, fine. I'm content with RE4, Baten Kaitos, Tales of Symphonia, Metroid Prime 2, Zelda etc....

geez it wouldnt hurt for alittle hiphop...none of the black american type as gangbanging and shootouts dont relate much to rugby
<
...but something more homegrown....scribe,dizzy rascal and j-wess...wouldve like to hear some u2 on it aswell....ub40s swing sweet chariot is an awesome remake..also alittle house/techno wouldnt hurt or sum drum n bass...punk rock i dont mind but not the whole roster of songs....some acka dacka wouldve killed..highway 2 hell...thunder...all wont matter if xbox has customizable trax tho as all above will be added
<
<

Fact. PS2 does have better controls.

I like to enjoy the gameplay, and not get all excited about how the graphics on my console look a tiny bit better than on another one.

Passing on XBox is done with the face buttons, which in a rugby game is stupid.

I know, you could just say you could get a PS2 controller to XBox adaptor. Or you could just have a PS2.

well i realy feel sorry for pc cos wen ya put rugby 2005 in ya have to install it which takes a while
<
<
<
<

unlike console where u put it in n play!
<
<
<

o and consloe rules!
<
<
<

I have a PS2, Xbox and a GC...

Let me say every game that I have tried (that is multi format), the Xbox owns them all...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Feb 20 2005, 08:38 AM
geez it wouldnt hurt for alittle hiphop...none of the black american type as gangbanging and shootouts dont relate much to rugby
<
...but something more homegrown....scribe,dizzy rascal and j-wess...wouldve like to hear some u2 on it aswell....ub40s swing sweet chariot is an awesome remake..also alittle house/techno wouldnt hurt or sum drum n bass...punk rock i dont mind but not the whole roster of songs....some acka dacka wouldve killed..highway 2 hell...thunder...all wont matter if xbox has customizable trax tho as all above will be added
<
<
Track no. 5 on The Crusader would suit the game, I think it might even be called The Crusader. Just because of the fact he brings up all the players from Canterbury.

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 20 2005, 11:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 20 2005, 11:07 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-THE CHIROPRACTOR101
@Feb 20 2005, 08:38 AM
<
<

<
Track no. 5 on The Crusader would suit the game, I think it might even be called The Crusader. Just because of the fact he brings up all the players from Canterbury. [/b]
yeah...but everyone in the world would hate scribe
<
<
<
<

nah but it would be cool if he remixed it and added international star rugby players instead.......

...star studded like crystals,i hold pistols/
....and busts defences like brian o'driscoll/

haha...yeah im good....
<

I've been living under a rock -- you can put your own choice of music onto an XBox and use it in games that you like?

Wow. We've come a long way from the Atari 2600.

But I'll be getting Rugby 2005 on PS2 so forget that.

But you XBoxers, nothing screams rugby like AC/DC 'Thunderstruck,' Metallica 'Enter Sandman,' and Van Halen 'Panama, ' or anything by Guns N' Roses.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 20 2005, 07:40 PM
I've been living under a rock -- you can put your own choice of music onto an XBox and use it in games that you like?
Only on games that have been programmed to allow this...

Like how I can put my own music in Burnout 3 and Driv3r, but can't in NFS: U or Fifa...

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Feb 20 2005, 08:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Feb 20 2005, 08:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Feb 20 2005, 07:40 PM
Only on games that have been programmed to allow this...

Like how I can put my own music in Burnout 3 and Driv3r, but can't in NFS: U or Fifa... [/b]
Aaaaaah. Cheers. Pretty cool feature.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 20 2005, 10:03 AM
well i realy feel sorry for pc cos wen ya put rugby 2005 in ya have to install it which takes a while
<
<
<
<

<
<
<

o and consloe rules!
<
<
<
But I do install onto my shiny new 300GB 16mb cache MAxtor HDD. Hence very short loading times. The PS2 loading times are a joke. It takes 30 seconds to load something that the GC/Xbox/PC can do in 5.

Originally posted by Muse_Cubed+Feb 20 2005, 11:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Muse_Cubed @ Feb 20 2005, 11:00 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 20 2005, 10:03 AM
<

<

<

<

<

<

<

o and consloe rules!
<

<

<
But I do install onto my shiny new 300GB 16mb cache MAxtor HDD. Hence very short loading times. The PS2 loading times are a joke. It takes 30 seconds to load something that the GC/Xbox/PC can do in 5. [/b]
That's if it loads at all instead of crashing.

Somthing R2004 was famous for.

man, voo doo child, be jimmi hendrix, anyone whos watched the rugby on channel 3 will know what im talking about
<

Xbox is the most powerful of all consoles, GC isnt too bad but just lack of games.

PC i imagine could look better, but would cost you bomb to mod it up to the max, whilst Xbox you woudn't have to worry about patches and crashes,and errors etc.

Thats why i want PRM2 to get released on Xbox.

Latest posts