• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Company Was Bought Out

O

O'Rothlain

I work for a company (Global Granite), which consisted of 4 Partners. One of said partners decided to buy everyone out because they were all clashing head (mainly, in my opinion because of him). Now key people have quit, my boss is paranoid, and is all of the sudden clamping down on me. Ahhhh. This is like when a Ceasar was assasinated in the Roman Empire, and the new guy would be all paranoid that it was going to happen to him.
Should I look for a new job, or ride this out? :wacko: :wall:

How fast can you get a new one? If it will take a while, try and ride out through the storm... your company might award your loyalty... I would if I was your Boss..

I would personally leave it a bit mate and see what happens, but always keep your options open, nothing wrong with looking for another job and applying...

Keep your eye out for other jobs but wait around - there may be promotional opportunities.

Unfortunately I feel we are entering a "Reign of Terror".
Hopefully you've caught my French Revolution nod, if not, read the article.
Anyway, I have no other option but to ride it out, but it feels like I'm standing on the deck of the ***anic.
Paranoia is on the face of all of my coworkers (the ones that haven't jumped ship).
Fun, Fun, Fun.

Smile, take the money, look around for another job, if it looks better then go for it.

Move to North Korea, no buy outs there. Just lots of rice, SANZAR loves it, his dream is to turn Australia into one giant rice paddy, the food of the workers.

Move to North Korea, no buy outs there. Just lots of rice, SANZAR loves it, his dream is to turn Australia into one giant rice paddy, the food of the workers.
[/b]

Rice? What're you talking about you confused young man? Rice is just the food of the dispicable Asians, god how I hate them (see 'irony' for more about this overtly racist comment).

Are you suggesting that my boss is trying to test nuclear weapons? I'm in deeper than I origionally thought!

Are you suggesting that my boss is trying to test nuclear weapons? I'm in deeper than I origionally thought!
[/b]
You mean you've never had the urge? I've conducted several minor tests myself in my backyard.

Latest posts