• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Fansite

M

maddog79

www.rugby2005.s5.com EDIT: copy and paste into browser

Hey guys- this is my fansite which i worked really poorly on. BUT, all the articles are of my own fingers and there is no cut and pasting.......i think
<
go nuts and hit me with criticism if u want- it was just somehing i did during my spare time.

Hey maddog79,
I thought you might like to have your facts accurate:
Locksley is a moderator here, not the administrator, meaning this site was not "constructed" by him.
Umosay and Dom are the administrators.
Anyway, I've added your site to my sites links.

Yeah! I don't want to take any credit for stuff I have nothing to do with! The Rugby forum's existance has nothing to do with me at all! I just post stuff up here!

Umosay and Dom (Who you don't hear much of, unless he's changed his nickname!!!), should be credited with TRF's creation! I think they've done an absolutely superb job too!

Not entirely, Dom and JD (eastsrule) started it off, but since eastsrule left i've kinda taken over from him.

JJ..our huge jump in members could be attributed to your work on your fansite. I think the vast majority of gamers on our site could have been from the links from your site. You have done a great job.

If I am hugely mistaken and have offended someone (probably Dom handing out TRF leaflets at Uni's and Cafe's) by not acrediting them for TRF's growth, then I am very sorry.
<

Thanks for your comments. There's no doubt that Rugby 2005 has boosted the member growth here hugely, whether they came here from my site or not is another question, I'd say at least a few did.

However, we haven't managed to get that many all-round quality posters out of these people, which isn't so good.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 11 2005, 04:14 PM
Thanks for your comments. There's no doubt that Rugby 2005 has boosted the member growth here hugely, whether they came here from my site or not is another question, I'd say at least a few did.

However, we haven't managed to get that many all-round quality posters out of these people, which isn't so good.
it's a video game... not world politics!
<

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 11 2005, 04:14 PM
Thanks -JJ- ... you're all heart, y'know
<

I guess the only ones who can wander off the point are administrators and moderators.
We haven't managed to have world beaters in that catagory either.

Originally posted by JJ-@Feb 11 2005, 11:40 AM
Hey maddog79,
I thought you might like to have your facts accurate:
Locksley is a moderator here, not the administrator, meaning this site was not "constructed" by him.
Umosay and Dom are the administrators.
Anyway, I've added your site to my sites links.
Jee! thanks JJ i wasn't expecting that! lol

Originally posted by C A Iversen@Feb 11 2005, 05:52 PM
I guess the only ones who can wander off the point are administrators and moderators.
We haven't managed to have world beaters in that catagory either.
Some people's attitudes... *sigh*
<

Originally posted by raziel_eire+Feb 11 2005, 05:48 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (raziel_eire @ Feb 11 2005, 05:48 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Feb 11 2005, 04:14 PM

Thanks -JJ- ... you're all heart, y'know
<
[/b]
Not you of course, I didn't realise you came here for Rugby 2005.
<

I'm lost. Sorry if I offended anyone, that wasn't my intention. Maybe I wasn't clear with what I said.

I did say "we haven't managed to get that many", meaning we have got some, but a lot of people who have registered here recently (in the last few months at least) have very, very few posts.

Peace friends!

<

All cool. It just read kinda different.
Should of realised it didn't sound like your usual stuff JJ.

He's talking about the many people who sign up and ask one question about rugby 2005 the bugger off.. which is true. Not saying they can't do it, but this Rugby 2005 section does get loads of traffic

UPDATE! i have added i REAL counter at the bottom of the home page!
<
i am soooooooo sad! lol

*off topic* i went into EB and they had the box - i never saw that before - it actually brings the games image down a bit with the box graphics but it still looks good. I know this has been out for yonks - its just that my EB just got it in - LATER than everyone else

Latest posts