• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

Bath away kit
bath_away.png

Bath away big file
26808b453790ba61b3a612d81a801a8e.big

Bath away big file
26808b453790ba61b3a612d81a801a8e.big[/b]

if you could make the .big file of your others very beautiful kits, it ll be giant! :bravo:

Originally posted by csrtt815+Mar 7 2006, 10:54 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Darhf
@Mar 7 2006, 10:37 AM
Boys,

THERE IS NO NEED TO MODIFY THE DATA.GOB FILE IN ORDER TO USE THE KITS

Just put the .big files in the Rugby 06 main directory.

Anything extracted directly from data.gob doesn't need to be reinjected.
Ill give it a go but i cant see how that can work as the data.gob file holds all the data files for the game. [/b]
That can work because the game searches for files in the game directory first, and then in the data.gob file.

That make official patches easier to distribute, and if not, it's a common enough lazy developper trick to be able not to rebuild resources files each time you want to test a new graphic element.

You can also trust a bit some seasoned modders who confirmed this working since Rugby 05 came out.

Ok thanks for the HUD Darhf glad it works makes thing a little easier so to speak thats what ill do from now on just stick the mods in the game folder ;)

csrtt815, i re-ask my question. could you put online the .big files for your others very beautiful kits please? thanks a lot ;)

Originally posted by Bubu@Mar 8 2006, 07:07 PM
csrtt815, i re-ask my question. could you put online the .big files for your others very beautiful kits please? thanks a lot ;)
the big files are there above click on the url link to the *.rar file, you will then need to unzip the file and put in your ea folder!

Originally posted by csrtt815@Mar 8 2006, 01:30 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Here are the minikits for the 125th Anniversary kit, just download the rar file unzip then place in your main EA Sports folder.

Wales 125th Anniversary mini kit.
kwal_left.png
. . .
kwal_right.png

741ebb7c2f1c1d8afa0ee4239f49f339.fsh . . . f8872189c74ed2d2a53645b08cd7b0fd.fsh

hope you like em :p [/b][/quote]
To change this picture you open the .fsh but when you open it you have some .bin files

With wich program do you open these .bin to modify it ?

(sorry for my english :p )

Originally posted by Singo+Mar 9 2006, 12:12 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-csrtt815
@Mar 8 2006, 01:30 PM
<div class='quotemain'>Here are the minikits for the 125th Anniversary kit, just download the rar file unzip then place in your main EA Sports folder.

kwal_left.png
. . .
kwal_right.png

hope you like em :p [/b][/quote]
To change this picture you open the .fsh but when you open it you have some .bin files

(sorry for my english :p ) [/b][/quote]
You need to unzip the rar file once you have done that, you need to open the *.fsh file with FSHed, do not try and open it with a paint program it will not work! you can use EAgraph but that will not work, the only prog that will view and extract the pic is FSHed. Download it from the EA nba site www.nba-live.com/fshed/ you have it open the prog then open the fsh file you should see the pic then, you can extract the pic, you also need the GFX plugin for it. Hope this help? :p

Originally posted by csrtt815+Mar 9 2006, 01:07 AM-->
Originally posted by Singo@Mar 9 2006, 12:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-csrtt815
@Mar 8 2006, 01:30 PM
<div class='quotemain'>Here are the minikits for the 125th Anniversary kit, just download the rar file unzip then place in your main EA Sports folder.

kwal_left.png
. . .
kwal_right.png

hope you like em :p

(sorry for my english :p ) [/b][/quote]
You need to unzip the rar file once you have done that, you need to open the *.fsh file with FSHed, do not try and open it with a paint program it will not work! you can use EAgraph but that will not work, the only prog that will view and extract the pic is FSHed. Download it from the EA nba site www.nba-live.com/fshed/ you have it open the prog then open the fsh file you should see the pic then, you can extract the pic, you also need the GFX plugin for it. Hope this help? :p [/b][/quote]
I've download FSHed and I've succeed to open .fsh, but I have a problem

When I export a team logo I modify it with photoshop but when I want to import my logo in .fsh I have an error "Stream error" :(

Ok try this method!

1). Open FSHed 1st, click on file then open, locate the *.fsh file you want to open?

2). To export the bitmap or alpha bitmap, 1st click on the .fsh pic you want to extract, then click on [Object] Export or hold Ctrl+E then select the type of format you want to save it as, for this we will use bitmap in the save box name your bitmap then save the location where you want to save it to, for some reason the file types do not show dont ask me ask the makers!

3). Once you have the file saved open it up in a paint prog, edit what you want then save!

4). To import the file back to the *.fsh file open FSHed and the original *.fsh file you had the pic from! for good mesure make a backup 1st?

5). Click on the pic on the left box the pic you want to replace, click [Object] Import, a window will open click NEW locate the edited pic, make sure its of the ype format or it will not import for this method! once the pic is loaded click update, the pic will now be replaced with the new 1.

6). To save the file as a *.FSH click on the Disk icon on the menu bar locate the fsh file then click save, you will get a window asking do you want to save over it click yes.

7). Bingo you now have a modded fsh file to put it in the game, open EA Sports Rugby 06 main folder where the Rugby06.exe is then copy the new fsh file in that folder!

Hope this make all sense and not to full winded. . . . .

Originally posted by Singo@Mar 9 2006, 10:12 AM
Thanks it's working :bravo:
Your welcome! :cheers: Glad it works, would of put pic guides for you put my time is taken up with other things sorry!!!

Scotlander123 here is your London Wasps Euro kits hope you like it? i havnt done the back/numbers yet but will be on it ASAP. will do the fsh file if needed just let me know what its going on home or away?[/b]

waspskit1.png

Latest posts