• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

Originally posted by kinkon89@Mar 12 2006, 08:55 AM
is there anychance we could put tracksuits on em just for the anthems scene?
Only if you want tracksuits for the whole game.

As asked by (I cant think of a username) here is the Ul Bohemian RFC kit as Munsters home kit, the back of the kit will be coming soon.[/b]

Ul Bohemian RFC Home kit. updated
ul_bohnhome.png

Ul Bohemian RFC Home big file.
085cec157ed2ae07065fe761accef034.big

Ul Bohemian RFC Home Back/numbers fsh file.
a6cf59a0ad8dd22010eadb0ac818dc00.fsh

Hope you like it so far? just unzip the big file into your main EA R06 folder, Sorry if the front sponsor is a little bit muffled i couldnt find the Rogue Traders as 1 colour. Sorry if the kit is a bit too RED will tone it down if needed?

Ul Bohemian RFC Home kit.

Hope you like it so far? just unzip the big file into your main EA R06 folder, Sorry if the front sponsor is a little bit muffled i couldnt find the Rogue Traders as 1 colour. Sorry if the kit is a bit too RED will tone it down if needed?[/b]

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Its perfect thanks! I'd love it if you could do the away kit aswell

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 14 2006, 03:38 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Ul Bohemian RFC Home kit.

Hope you like it so far? just unzip the big file into your main EA R06 folder, Sorry if the front sponsor is a little bit muffled i couldnt find the Rogue Traders as 1 colour. Sorry if the kit is a bit too RED will tone it down if needed?

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!! Its perfect thanks! I'd love it if you could do the away kit aswell[/b][/quote]
Your welcome! glad you like it hope its not to red for you i might need to tone it down a little? i need to finish the back/numbers of the home kit 1st, then i will do the away kit for you ;)

Your welcome! glad you like it hope its not to red for you i might need to tone it down a little? i need to finish the back/numbers of the home kit 1st, then i will do the away kit for you [/b]

No need to tone it down the colour is grand, I'll just have a look at it in the game and see what is looks like.

Could you post it as the Irish kit aswell? thanks

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 14 2006, 06:49 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Your welcome! glad you like it hope its not to red for you i might need to tone it down a little? i need to finish the back/numbers of the home kit 1st, then i will do the away kit for you

No need to tone it down the colour is grand, I'll just have a look at it in the game and see what is looks like.

Could you post it as the Irish kit aswell? thanks [/b][/quote]
Ok no probs i have updated the home kit and put the back/numbers in for you! the Home kit is now complete, will be on the away kit next for you! ;)

Csrtt815, any chance you could tell me how you make the kits? 'cause I want to make another but don't want to bother you again

Also, the link doesn't seem to work, can you fix it?

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 15 2006, 05:18 AM
Csrtt815, any chance you could tell me how you make the kits? 'cause I want to make another but don't want to bother you again

Also, the link doesn't seem to work, can you fix it?
Sorry! should be working now server IP got reset by modem, had a power cut so it was reset when power was back on!

Just post what kit you want done! try and get as many pics of it as you can, Sponsors logos badges and shirt, socks, shorts colours if you can?

Sorry! should be working now server IP got reset by modem, had a power cut so it was reset when power was back on!

Just post what kit you want done! try and get as many pics of it as you can, Sponsors logos badges and shirt, socks, shorts colours if you can? [/b]

It works now thanks, the thing about the kit I want is I can't get any pics but I'll try.

Whenever you have time could you give this one a go, it's basic blue, red and black stripes and the sponsor is supermacs. (I've attached their logo)

Some pictures are here: (obviosly we're the red, blue and black)

http://images.google.ie/imgres?imgurl=http...hl%3Den%26lr%3D

Scroll down and you'll see them.
They're not great but they'll give you a basic idea. The crest will be difficult I will post a picture of it under this post. The jerseys are made by O' Neils but they dont actually put the logo on the jersey so put on canterbury as that looks good.

Ok ill give it a go for you! 1 last thing what team do you want it as? Team? Home/Away? thanks

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 17 2006, 05:16 AM
Munster home again. Hows the Bohs away kit going?
Ok almost done it its the back that takes the most time cos of the numbers lol :p

Ok almost done it its the back that takes the most time cos of the numbers lol[/b]

Oh ya I suppose they're really annoying. I've a broken thumb at the moment so I can't play Rugby06 anyway so you can take your time

Another brilliant kit!!!! That's great again thanks, hope the other one looks as good!

Is there any way to put these on a PS2?

i think youd need a chipped ps2 and then youd have to import these files back to the GOB file, then burn the updated game to dvd-r

also i think that the fsh files are different on the ps2 ssh i believe, and whether or not a simple file name extension change would work im not sure