• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

That is fantastic, everything needed in one pack.

Thanks again, so are there any more on the way. Glasgow maybe?

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 21 2006, 05:57 PM
That is fantastic, everything needed in one pack.

Thanks again, so are there any more on the way. Glasgow maybe?

BM
Thanks budu and BM if thats what you want then ill do a Glasow kit pack for you! People need to let me know what kits they want or anything modded for that matter? if i can ;)

I'd love to finish off my kit selection with Glasgow, Brescia, Treviso and Clermont.

Also would 6 Nations balls be too hard to do, or Gilbert Balls for the GP(black one)

Do the Countries have the right balls, i can't remember. They would be good.

Here's my long list. Sorry.

BM

Any chance of a Munster one Csrtt815? That Ospreys one is great! Which files are the balls? 'Cause I'd like to put in the kits and the mini kits but not the balls

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 21 2006, 07:24 PM
Any chance of a Munster one Csrtt815? That Ospreys one is great! Which files are the balls? 'Cause I'd like to put in the kits and the mini kits but not the balls
The kit-pack is zipped with all the files if you dont want the ball then leave it unzipped! just unzip the main kit back numbers and mini kits, the pic above of the ball shows the sides of the ball it is not 2 balls, its side-a & side-b hope that makes things a little clear ;)

I am doing the munster kit at the moment! getting all the sponsors and logos shorts socks right!

Ill try and do as many as i can its just trying to get the right kits shorts sponsors and logos right, shame there wasnt a site for it?

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 21 2006, 06:33 PM
I'd love to finish off my kit selection with Glasgow, Brescia, Treviso and Clermont.

Also would 6 Nations balls be too hard to do, or Gilbert Balls for the GP(black one)

Do the Countries have the right balls, i can't remember. They would be good.

Here's my long list. Sorry.

BM
Glasgow's been done...check my thread. I need to do the way still though.

The kit-pack is zipped with all the files if you dont want the ball then leave it unzipped! just unzip the main kit back numbers and mini kits, the pic above of the ball shows the sides of the ball it is not 2 balls, its side-a & side-b hope that makes things a little clear

I am doing the munster kit at the moment! getting all the sponsors and logos shorts socks right!

Ill try and do as many as i can its just trying to get the right kits shorts sponsors and logos right, shame there wasnt a site for it?
[/b]

I just put everything in to see what it all looked like and I already had the jersey (I put your one in anyway) but the ball looks so class in the out-halfs hands before he kicks off!

Tell me, does that ball work for every match or just certain competitions or what?

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 21 2006, 09:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
The kit-pack is zipped with all the files if you dont want the ball then leave it unzipped! just unzip the main kit back numbers and mini kits, the pic above of the ball shows the sides of the ball it is not 2 balls, its side-a & side-b hope that makes things a little clear

I just put everything in to see what it all looked like and I already had the jersey (I put your one in anyway) but the ball looks so class in the out-halfs hands before he kicks off!

Tell me, does that ball work for every match or just certain competitions or what? [/b][/quote]
Should be for all of the Ospreys matches where they are the home side.

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 21 2006, 09:53 PM

Tell me, does that ball work for every match or just certain competitions or what? [/b][/quote]
There is a ball for every team, so that means when that team is playing at home then their ball is played!

EDIT: as gunner said above ^^

hello
explain me, what logiciel i can have to make kit?
and i want to change names team with .xml but i can't?
if someone explain me, i try to make kit for french top 14

Originally posted by bosco@Mar 22 2006, 11:50 AM
hello
At the moment we can only edit existing team names in the *.xml files, until we find the main source where all the file names are kept, what I mean is for each bit of graphics there is a number for each kit, banner, ball, stadiums so on! So unfortunately you can only edit what is there. I am in the middle of experimenting with a few ideas that might work? Hope it does ;)

Originally posted by bosco@Mar 22 2006, 11:50 AM
hello
I'm in the middle of updating all of the team names. Well, it's only really the French and Celtic sides that need to be done.

csrtt815, is it 'The Ospreys' or just 'Ospreys'?? Cause I'm giving the Welsh sides their nicknames as their often called that.

I'm in the middle of updating all of the team names. Well, it's only really the French and Celtic sides that need to be done.

csrtt815, is it 'The Ospreys' or just 'Ospreys'?? Cause I'm giving the Welsh sides their nicknames as their often called that. [/b]

I'm pretty sure it's 'The Ospreys'

Is anyone doing a Celtic League logos pack? Are there files that organise the tournaments, does anyone know? If so you could edit them and create the French top 14 and the Celtic League

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 22 2006, 06:11 PM

csrtt815, is it 'The Ospreys' or just 'Ospreys'?? Cause I'm giving the Welsh sides their nicknames as their often called that.

I'm pretty sure it's 'The Ospreys'

Is anyone doing a Celtic League logos pack? Are there files that organise the tournaments, does anyone know? If so you could edit them and create the French top 14 and the Celtic League [/b][/quote]
Yep I'm going a Celtic League logo pack. I'll hopefully do it this weekend, though I may start it tomorrow night.

Yep I'm going a Celtic League logo pack. I'll hopefully do it this weekend, though I may start it tomorrow night.[/b]

Great! I saw in your kits thread the thermal vest on a player how does that work?

Here is my Ospreys away Kit-Pack hope you like it?[/b]

What the pack contains main kit, back of kit/numbers, minikits for team selection menu & flag banners.

Main Away kit.
kit0_0new.jpg

Away Back numbers.
jbck_01.jpg

Away mini kits.
Knes_left_away_masked.png
-
Knes_right_away_masked.png

Flag Banner.
_bnA_badge.jpg

* Ospreys away Kit-pack Mod V1.0 *

Here is my ospreys away kit-pack mod. I hope you
Will like it!

Contents:
Main kit, Back numbers, Mini kits on the team
selection menu & flag banners.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123,
i cant think of a username, and many
more on the TRF. . . .

Note: the banners have 4 flags not 1!!!

ospreys-kitpack1.rar

Enjoy?

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 22 2006, 06:28 PM
Yep I'm going a Celtic League logo pack. I'll hopefully do it this weekend, though I may start it tomorrow night.

Great! I saw in your kits thread the thermal vest on a player how does that work? [/b][/quote]
Well I placed it over the gloves texture. Unfortunatley it can only be one colour and you could only have it without gloves (or with if I were to use that texture).

Here is my Ospreys away Kit-Pack hope you like it?

What the pack contains main kit, back of kit/numbers, minikits for team selection menu & flag banners.

Main Away kit.

Away Back numbers.

Away mini kits.
-

Flag Banner.

* Ospreys away Kit-pack Mod V1.0 *

Here is my ospreys away kit-pack mod. I hope you
Will like it!

Contents:
Main kit, Back numbers, Mini kits on the team
selection menu & flag banners.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123,
i cant think of a username, and many
more on the TRF. . . .

Note: the banners have 4 flags not 1!!!

ospreys-kitpack1.rar

Enjoy? [/b]

Another good one csrtt815, can't wait for the Munster ones!

Here is my Munster Home Kit-Pack hope you like it?[/b]

What the pack contains main kit, back of kit/numbers, minikits for team selection menu & rugby ball.

Main Home kit.
kit0_1.jpg

Home Back numbers.
munsthomebck.jpg

Home mini kits.
munstleft1.png
-
munstright1.png

Rugby ball.
ball_side_a.png
-
ball_side_b.png