• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

Originally posted by Wildwil@Mar 24 2006, 01:50 PM
So when are you releasing the boots?
I havnt started the boots yet as i am in the middle of doing the kits, maybe EVOL is doing a boots pack not sure though?

Edit: I thought i would try it and works fine just a little bit of a pic loss due to rezising the boots.

leftboot.png
-
rightboot.png

Boot template.
cle3edit.jpg

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 24 2006, 06:37 PM
Damn your good at editing csrtt815!!! That looks class!
Thanks! ;) ( Ive gone all red now lol ) I try a little bit if i can make the game better, then ill have a go! I started doing it all back on fifa still do & then rugby 05 and up to now. :bravo: :bana:

very nice shoes, but how can we include it in the game? and how attribuate it to some players (poor english inside :))

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 24 2006, 09:51 PM
Do you know the file location for Clermont's mini-kits, csrtt815?
Code:
here is the CLERMONT minikits numbers Home & Away as asked

d957febe1cff43b818627674858db451.fsh - CLERMONT Home Left
7a996d631068d6d67ab0a78d025472df.fsh - CLERMONT Home Right
23c0ec4d1e74f3208c4f68229fefacbc.fsh - CLERMONT Away Left
c36d34bcf729797aa1e0dc228e20f912.fsh - CLERMONT Away Right

Hope this helps will be doing them soon!!!

Originally posted by Bubu@Mar 24 2006, 10:16 PM
very nice shoes, but how can we include it in the game? and how attribuate it to some players (poor english inside :))
I will be doing a boots pack soon, but if EVOL does 1 before then i will only update new boots to his!

d957febe1cff43b818627674858db451.fsh - CLERMONT Home Left
7a996d631068d6d67ab0a78d025472df.fsh - CLERMONT Home Right
23c0ec4d1e74f3208c4f68229fefacbc.fsh - CLERMONT Away Left
c36d34bcf729797aa1e0dc228e20f912.fsh - CLERMONT Away Right

Hope this helps will be doing them soon!!!

[/b]

Have you seen Darhf's real french logos pack? I downloaded that ages ago but was slightly annoyed 'cause Clermont ones are reversed (the away mini kit comes up when you select the home kit and vice versa) so I tryed renameing them, changing the away right to the home right and so on, but knowing me, I screwed it up! The mini kit screen was white when I went to Clermont. Anyway I just pasted the files in a again and everything was ok again (apart from the kits they're still reversed!)

Here is my Munster Away Kit-Pack hope you like it?[/b]

What the pack contains main kit, back of kit/numbers, minikits for team selection menu & banner/flags.

Munster away main kit.
munsteraway.jpg

Munster back/numbers.
jbck_1_1.jpg

Munster away minikits.
kmunaway_left1.png
-
kmunaway_right1.png

Munster banners/flags.
_bnA.jpg

Note: the banner/flags have 4 flags in the file not 1.

* Munster Away Kit-pack Mod V1.0

Here is the Munster Away kit-pack mod. I hope
you will like it!

Contents:
Main kit, Back numbers, Mini kits on the team
selection menu & rugby ball.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123, Black-Monday
i cant think of a username, and many
more on the TRF. . . .

Coming soon:

More Kit-packs so look out for
them!!!
munster-kitpack1.rar

That's quality csrtt815! Looking forward to more the only problem is Im running out of superlatives to describe how good they are!

Completely off-topic, does anyone know how I can play .avi videos?

EDIT:
Here is the Sale Sharks set of update mini-kits home&away[/b]

Home Mini-kits.
Will be on kit pack post

Away Mini-kits.
Will be on kit pack post

I have edited this post cos the files are wrong, EA did not get the kits right so i have taken the links off this post. Sorry about this i will be doing the kit pack instead for both Home/Away kits :)

Thanks for those csrttt, you really have got some skills.

Any other boots people want?

BM

Csrtt815, why don't EA have the right Sale kit? Are you making a Sale pack? 'cause I don't think anyone's done their proper kit

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 25 2006, 08:05 PM
Csrtt815, why don't EA have the right Sale kit? Are you making a Sale pack? 'cause I don't think anyone's done their proper kit
I thought the kit was ok in game apart from the backs where there are missing sponsors and the Guinness premiership badge on the left arm & the mini-kits?

Was just wondering do people want the badge what league their team is in? i havnt put it on the kits as the teams may be in another league! if you know what i mean? :wacko:

I wouldn't mind sale's kit having the GP logo, as the super 14 do. It is only ever an improvement.

Also EA have something against Sale, our home kit is blue and not the white on as default.

Alot of the premiership kits are rubbish, didn't Wasps go back to the original 'bee' coloured kit?

BM

Your right the Home kit is white & the away kit is Blue, will do an experiment see what i can do try and reverse the kits? i will let you know the outcome B_M

Two things i would like to say is:

If you ever make a premiership kit pack, make it with the GP balls, so the GP tournament always has the black gilbert one, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also have you considered any of the Minor Nations/Representatives?

They are massivley wrong

BM

Latest posts