• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Kits Thread

Originally posted by csrtt815@Mar 23 2006, 04:50 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Here is my Munster Home Kit-Pack hope you like it?

What the pack contains main kit, back of kit/numbers, minikits for team selection menu & rugby ball.

Main Home kit.
kit0_1.jpg

Home Back numbers.
munsthomebck.jpg

Home mini kits.
munstleft1.png
-
munstright1.png

Rugby ball.
ball_side_a.png
-
ball_side_b.png

* Munster Home Kit-pack Mod V1.0

Here is the Munster Home kit-pack mod. I hope
you Will like it!The away kit will be coming
soon.

Contents:
Main kit, Back numbers, Mini kits on the team
selection menu & rugby ball.

Installation:

1) Unzip the files to a safe place.

2) Place the file in the EA Sports Rugby 06
main folder.

3) All done! hope you enjoy.

Greetings:

Greetings go out to edinburgh_gunner,
EVOL, scotlander123,
i cant think of a username, and many
more on the TRF. . . .

Coming soon:

More Kit-packs so look out for
then!!!

munster-kitpack.rar [/b][/quote]
Looks good.

Do you have a list of the balls?

These kits are great, the sponsors on the back add a real depth.

Also does the premiership tournament use the guiness ball? It looks pretty swish.

Are you doing requests? As sale is out of date.

Last point, are boots able to be edited. As i have some great bitmap used from fifa.

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday Posted on Mar 23 2006+ 06:05 PM-->
Also does the premiership tournament use the guiness ball? It looks pretty swish.

Are you doing requests? As sale is out of date.

Last point, are boots able to be edited. As i have some great bitmap used from fifa.

BM[/b]
Not sure about the tournament balls cant say i noticed, but i do know that what team is played home that ball is played on the play Now game.

Yes i do, do requests for people who want kits drop me an email or pm me the info!

And the boots can be edited there are 10 types of boots to choose from.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner Posted on Mar 23 2006@ 05:47 PM
Looks good.

Do you have a list of the balls?

gunner i am doing a list of the balls and banners its just time getting around to doing it all lol i am redoing the italy kit so you will see a change on it soon!

<!--QuoteBegin-Wildwil Posted on Mar 23 2006
@ 05:49 PM

Can you guys try and make a new ball

The balls can be edited it all depends on what ball you want changing?

Csrtt815, the Munster one is brilliant! Looking forward to the rest!

Well if i post some boots, would someone help me on where to put them.

Also i'll check the GP ball issue now, and some info about sale kit.

BM

Well if i post some boots, would someone help me on where to put them.

Also i'll check the GP ball issue now, and some info about sale kit.

BM [/b]

I don't know about that stuff but csrtt815 and edinburgh gunner are absolute experts and they seem to be able to edit pretty much everything! So they'll help you out on that one. By the way, great idea the boot selection is pretty limited.

Hey csrtt815 there's a bug in your Munster pack!! Every I go to play now and try to pick Munster the game closes down!! Any one else get this bug?

I deleted everything from the pack and it's ok now can you fix it?

Originally posted by I cant think of a username@Mar 23 2006, 06:53 PM
Hey csrtt815 there's a bug in your Munster pack!! Every I go to play now and try to pick Munster the game closes down!! Any one else get this bug?

I deleted everything from the pack and it's ok now can you fix it?
Ok sorry will get right on it! thanks for the info

Edit: Problem solved minikits fixed, i apologize to all who have downloaded the pack kit has now been updated thanks. Again sorry for any inconvenience caused!

untitled33vu.jpg

i just did it quick and yeah it seems to work ok but i needed to cut the boot and sole out and resize them to the rugby 06 template, they need to be bigger though, because the rugby 06 boots are 256 x 256 px

its not absolutely necessary but it obviously loses quality when you enlarge them.

this is the difference in sizes

clet3yo.png
nikemercurialvaporiifgr9redwhi.png

EDIT
Aagyh crap, just took a look at the site and it doesn't seem like the boots are any bigger anywhere so i guess a loss in quality is inevitable

Thats a shame, so is it possible to make these boots available to others, so they and I can make a judgement.

Also Csrtt. I have a bad picture of the back of sale's kits

_41378188_mackenzie_get_203.jpg

It shows channel M on the bottom left and The manchester evening news on the right. There is also a tiny Highland spring above the number, like the glasgow main sponsor.

I'll attach some images of those two logos i mentioned.

Is it possible to make a kit, i would really appreciate it.

And final point, would it be possible to put the guiness logo on all GP kits?

BM

Thanks B_M any pic is better than none ;) when i finish the munster away pack ill start on the Sale Shark kits for you. . . . . .

I did a natrual spring logo myself, it's a psp file so it's better for using on kits. What's you e-mail and I'll send it to you.

i know this may be a total stupid post but could you maybe teach me how to find and change and edit the shirts and thing like that.i have a good interests in computers and games and i always like to learn private message me or email me if you can help much appreciated! :bana:

Originally posted by csrtt815@Mar 24 2006, 09:29 AM
Thanks B_M any pic is better than none ;) when i finish the munster away pack ill start on the Sale Shark kits for you. . . . . .
Thanks alot, the minikit is what needs updating, as that says amd and not mcafee. The shirt doesn't have the right logos on the back. Also the GP logo is missing off the left sleeve.

Any news on the boots guys?

BM