Scotland Home Kit :updated
scot_home.png

Scotland Away Kit :updated
scot_away.png

England Home Kit
eng_home.png

England Away Kit
eng_away.png

More to follow hope you like. . . . . . . .

nice kits though, to bad i dont have the pc version.. sorta sucks playin against wales with their jerseys not having the brains..

The Wales kit's pretty good, as is England.

The problem with the Scotland one is that EA got it wrong - we have navy shorts and a navy collar on both shirts. Plus the design doesn't look right on the EA one. Check my thread (gunner's kits - it's stickied up the top) for the Scotland one.

Other than that, good stuff.

sorry for that updating scotland kits taking water mark off of all kits as well my bad. . . . . . . . . you will see the pics change soon!

Irelands kits

Ireland Home Kit
irld_home.png

Ireland Away Kit
irld_away.png

more to follow might of missed sponsors will correct if missing?

Any chance of making these 'drop in' files, so we dont have to use programs.

Also, are you the guy who can make mini-kits, so the rest of the community can start on those, i'll even have a go with photoshop.

Bm

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Feb 27 2006, 11:05 AM
Any chance of making these 'drop in' files, so we dont have to use programs.

Also, are you the guy who can make mini-kits, so the rest of the community can start on those, i'll even have a go with photoshop.

Bm
yeah ive started the mini kits but there are 2 sets for each kit left and right for home & away minis.

Here are some:

Knes_left_home_masked.png
Knes_right_home_masked.png

Here is my own version of the irb referees kit the green and dark orange will be coming soon but for now here is the blue and white, the back of kit will follow soon!

Refs kit
refs_kit_blue.png

Ref Back
back_blue.png

Refs green/white kit
refs_kit_green.png

Refs back
back_green.png

Refs Orange/white kit
refs_kit_orange.png

Refs back
back_orange.png

Originally posted by scotlander123
nice kits mate, wots next on your list?

Going to finish the International kits when i get around to it lol :p and i do requests if anyone wants a rekit of whats in the game just let me know?

bath home players shirt above

bath away shirt

munster away

one more!

welsh anniversary shirt

any chance you could do me the bath home and away, oh and maybe munster away shirt too :bana:

cheers

:cheers:

I've already done the Munster change shirt :).

Perhaps, as there are only 2 or 3 kit makers, we should work together to do every team ?

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner+Mar 4 2006, 01:21 AM-->
I've already done the Munster change shirt :).

Perhaps, as there are only 2 or 3 kit makers, we should work together to do every team ?[/b]
Sounds good to me :bravo: We should have a open kit thread as a sticky so anyone can contribute kits! all so if people have updates to existing team kits & the back of the kits then post them? not just the kits banners team badges stadiums, ive done the Millennium stadium with better sponsor banners and the post padding with RBS on them, not just those anything that changes the game graphics so it makes it a bit more realistic, if you know what i mean!

Hope we can as it makes kits come faster. . . . . . . . :bana:

<!--QuoteBegin-scotlander123

any chance you could do me the bath home and away, oh and maybe munster away shirt too

cheers

Ill try and get on them in between other kits :)
I have started the Wales 125th Anniversary kit but never finished it, cos i need to make the back of the kits with the numbers on too, which is a pain lol but as a modder its a challenge for me so i dont mind hehe :bana:

Scotlander123 here you go m8 Bath home kit hope you like it

bath_home.png

the away coming soon as is the Wales 125th Anniversary kit. . . .

Latest posts