my new (and first) tat

Discussion in 'General Gaming Chat' started by TheDell, Jan 14, 2009.

1. TheDell

TheDell Guest

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Jer1cho

Jer1cho Guest

Is that for finger twister? Left index on green!

4. TheDell

TheDell Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jan 14 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    lol. I tried to get the letters put on the buttons, but it was going to blur too much with age. At least this way, I can tell hot chicks that it represents the four elements, earth, wind, fire and water :p

5. melon

melon Guest

Oh dear god....why?!

6. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

My scars removing my Amstrad tat have only just faded.....

...I am recycling my Debbie tat.....25 years had passed before I could use it again. Amstrad however seems like a ghost of a ghost....

7. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Tell me you are kidding bud. If not all I say is shame man!! Hey you reckon they can tattoo a red ring of death around it as that would be hardcore man

8. TheDell

TheDell Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jan 14 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    nah I'm not kidding, but it really says who I am. Rugby, xbox and beer sums me up. you may think its sad, but I have found it life affirming.

9. TheBokke

TheBokke Guest

Fair enough bud.

10. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

He supports the Wallabies (Green and Gold), Queensland (Red) and the Force (Blue).

11. ak47

ak47 Guest

lololololololol
    hahahahahahahahaha

next tat i announce

pwnd by ak47

12. esoj

esoj Guest

lol. certainly not lacking committment to your chosen console there the dell +1 rep for you.

13. alexrugby

alexrugby Guest

Congrats................

14. QLD

QLD Guest

BIG DELL

MC

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!