• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

my new (and first) tat

T

TheDell

tat.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jer1cho @ Jan 14 2009, 10:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Is that for finger twister? Left index on green![/b]

lol. I tried to get the letters put on the buttons, but it was going to blur too much with age. At least this way, I can tell hot chicks that it represents the four elements, earth, wind, fire and water :p

My scars removing my Amstrad tat have only just faded.....

...I am recycling my Debbie tat.....25 years had passed before I could use it again. Amstrad however seems like a ghost of a ghost....

Tell me you are kidding bud. If not all I say is shame man!! Hey you reckon they can tattoo a red ring of death around it as that would be hardcore man

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBokke @ Jan 14 2009, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Tell me you are kidding bud. If not all I say is shame man!! Hey you reckon they can tattoo a red ring of death around it as that would be hardcore man[/b]

nah I'm not kidding, but it really says who I am. Rugby, xbox and beer sums me up. you may think its sad, but I have found it life affirming.

He supports the Wallabies (Green and Gold), Queensland (Red) and the Force (Blue).

lol. certainly not lacking committment to your chosen console there the dell +1 rep for you.

Latest posts