My Review :)

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by sackman, Mar 5, 2006.

1. sackman

sackman Guest

So... The Day friday , the occasion a call from my local store informing me that rugga was out.
    I drove as quick as io could to pick it up.

When i booted up the game the first thing that i experianced was a solid menu with no lagging as in previkous versions.
    So i decided t play bulls v cheetahs.
    I imediately saw all the improvements but wasn`t overly excited.
    The truth is that this game gets better and better.

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Hi, I'm Vince L. Housenberg, part-time daisy pusher and fellow couch sweet potato... How would you like to become a full-time writer in Talking Balls?

Come see me at my office tomorrow morning and we can negotiate. Look forward to it.

P.S. Knock a couple of times if my secretary isn't in.

4. Black-Monday

Black-Monday Guest

The game really does grow, i find there is unlimited options to the game. Whereas previous games started to be rather samey in parts.

5. CeeJay

CeeJay Guest

Nice Review.

6. man what a review that was, im glad i stopped working to read it

7. umosay

umosay Guest

How much more in-depth do you need it :p

8. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Was there a previous Russian review? Or something from the high Veldt? Can we see that one?

9. QKXV

QKXV Guest

Nice review Sackman. I s'pose the last couple of lines were something like :" sod this, I'd rather go and play some more than sit here writing a review about it....."

:bravo:

10. DNAPlay

DNAPlay Guest

How did you get your hands on a PS3 Sackman, cos a game with that much depth surely can't fit on to your standard PS2/PC/Xbox...

11. sackman

sackman Guest

get lost u f***ker

12. DNAPlay

DNAPlay Guest

:p

13. dnaplay is funny

14. sackman

sackman Guest

dna is a cock

15. take it easy fellas everyone has a different angle on reviews and how they should delivered each to there own B)

16. sackman

sackman Guest

Thank u scot, i just came along with a little review were i was interupted by a important event so just hands off, just tryin to contribute

17. i would say though mate take it easy with the swearing, no need to get too worked up

B)

18. MoxPearl

MoxPearl Guest

In soviet russia... rugby plays you

19. yeah chill out sackman, its just a game

20. woosaah

woosaah Guest

ok if the review was interupted why dont you finish it?

21. gjohn85

gjohn85 Guest

I get like that. I think of writing an in-depth review or general post, then think **** that & post a one liner or two if I get on a roll.

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!