• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Review :)

S

sackman

So... The Day friday , the occasion a call from my local store informing me that rugga was out.
I drove as quick as io could to pick it up.

When i booted up the game the first thing that i experianced was a solid menu with no lagging as in previkous versions.
So i decided t play bulls v cheetahs.
I imediately saw all the improvements but wasn`t overly excited.
The truth is that this game gets better and better.

Hi, I'm Vince L. Housenberg, part-time daisy pusher and fellow couch sweet potato... How would you like to become a full-time writer in Talking Balls?

Come see me at my office tomorrow morning and we can negotiate. Look forward to it.

P.S. Knock a couple of times if my secretary isn't in.

The game really does grow, i find there is unlimited options to the game. Whereas previous games started to be rather samey in parts.

Originally posted by sackman@Mar 5 2006, 11:13 PM
So... The Day friday , the occasion a call from my local store informing me that rugga was out.

When i booted up the game the first thing that i experianced was a solid menu with no lagging as in previkous versions.
Nice Review.

Originally posted by thecripplernz@Mar 6 2006, 02:01 PM
man what a review that was, im glad i stopped working to read it
How much more in-depth do you need it :p

previkous
Was there a previous Russian review? Or something from the high Veldt? Can we see that one?

Nice review Sackman. I s'pose the last couple of lines were something like :" sod this, I'd rather go and play some more than sit here writing a review about it....."

:bravo:

How did you get your hands on a PS3 Sackman, cos a game with that much depth surely can't fit on to your standard PS2/PC/Xbox...

take it easy fellas everyone has a different angle on reviews and how they should delivered each to there own B)

Thank u scot, i just came along with a little review were i was interupted by a important event so just hands off, just tryin to contribute

i would say though mate take it easy with the swearing, no need to get too worked up

B)

In soviet russia... rugby plays you

I get like that. I think of writing an in-depth review or general post, then think **** that & post a one liner or two if I get on a roll.

Latest posts