My reviews of other rugby games

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by locksley, Feb 14, 2005.

1. raziel_eire

raziel_eire Guest

cheers kaftka...

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Springbokfan

Springbokfan Guest

Lol im only 21 oh and age doesn't change a thing when it comes to Rugby ----

Look at Schalk Burger -- btw i went to school with schalk Burger anyways.... just a thought

4. umosay

umosay Guest

I think he's 27 [​IMG]

5. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

[​IMG] Yeah..when I was doing all the stuff you are doing now (drooling over the babe girl of the class, checking your own nipple size, worrying about the state of your school shoes) you were in your mums womb.

1984-85....yeah, [​IMG] the days of the high school too nervous to talk to the babe crush [​IMG] If only I knew what I know now back then [​IMG]

6. Boltman

Boltman Guest

I'll be 35 in Nov myself, ahh the glorious days of gaming in the 80's!

7. Gay-Guy

Gay-Guy Guest

Yes. The days when it was undisputed who was the best at a game in your area as everyone had no choice but to play the games in the same place with each other.

Always wondered if they had the same favourite games back in the US as they did here in NZ? I saw on a web site a review of the top games for each year and it looked like the same famous games were coming up.

How did we get so off topic...someone needs to put in another review of R2005 [​IMG]

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!