• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Thought....

Did u play with wales and if so how good are they ???

They should be better than england and all other 6 nation teams !!!
Maybe not France

how good are Shane Williams and Gareth Thomas ??
soz m8 just how good are wales as a TEam

IS CAUCAU the fastest player in it ?

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEERS
<
<
<

Originally posted by Ian2oo5@Nov 12 2005, 11:58 AM
just a quick question.. I know aus/nz/saf are not liciensed teams so will any have a players list for these squads? also, what abt super14? guessing there all made up players. any1 got the teams list for these?

Cheers
The names will be made up, but it's likely that the players will have some resemblence to their real-life counterparts. You'll probably be able to identify everyone.

whats the ingame options like?...

when u go to the pause menu...did u guys check the replays? and are u limited to an amount of subs at the time?..or can u just throw all sevens players on da bench on the field at once?

is there any sliders(like can you adjust how much of knock ons occur or penalties an such...?)

and wat are the game stats like?
does it have depth..show where you faulter..who made how many tackles or mistakes and so and so forth

thanx....thats the thumbs up from 4members of this board now..either your werking for trev and ian or your all satans spawns..

hahah im gonna buy this game none the less..thanx guyz

cheers,

I was just asking for editing purposes. I will probably edit the aus/nz/saf national teams to read the proper names and was wondering if all players was identable or if some1 will be posting all the squad names foe editing.

Also does each national team have standard 22 players? or can you drop/add other players besides the original 22?

Alllsooo.. are the stats very much up-to-date and realistic? as in is e.g Habana/rocko/caucau etc etc the fastest ppl on the game?

Originally posted by Boy@Nov 12 2005, 09:19 AM
a huge thank you
Huge thank you to your bro for suggesting you go instead of him, because he thought he'd better be at work on Friday, in case the girl he quite likes is there, and then realises that she doesn't work on fridays...... I think you mean.
<

Anyhoo.... good review Boy. Kudos on the potato/potato gag. Had me laughing out loud.

I've had a drink, y'know.
<

Originally posted by Wally@Nov 12 2005, 02:03 PM
Most importantly, did you get to see any of TRF members in the game?
Yep, we're all in the career mode.. jamie 'st helens' lyon said he was at prop
<

And not to forget the 'lumbering tool with a beard' that was myself at Number 8!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Most importantly, did you get to see any of TRF members in the game?[/b]

Yes, Rob and Dan. Pretty sure that's been said at least twice.

QUOTE (Boy @ Nov 12 2005, 09:19 AM)
a huge thank you 

Huge thank you to your bro for suggesting you go instead of him, because he thought he'd better be at work on Friday, in case the girl he quite likes is there, and then realises that she doesn't work on fridays...... I think you mean.[/b]

You should know we don't do internal gratitude/appreciation/talking in our family.

Can u take quick throw ins Mate ???

or Quick tap and go pens ???[/b]

No quick throws, but there weren't in WCR. Don't think anyone actually conceded a penalty, so not sure about quick taps, but my instinct would say no.

whats the ingame options like?...

when u go to the pause menu...did u guys check the replays? and are u limited to an amount of subs at the time?..or can u just throw all sevens players on da bench on the field at once?

is there any sliders(like can you adjust how much of knock ons occur or penalties an such...?)

and wat are the game stats like?
does it have depth..show where you faulter..who made how many tackles or mistakes and so and so forth

thanx....thats the thumbs up from 4members of this board now..either your werking for trev and ian or your all satans spawns..[/b]

No replays, unfortunately. When you score, you can watch it from multiple angles until the cows come home, have a sleep, wake up and go back out to work again.

Don't know about subs. We were too busy mucking about with all the other jazz.

You can chose to have penalties on or off, but that's the only option. Knock-ons and forward passes are a constant.

After the game it gives you the option to play again with the same teams, and then gives the Series Stats (whose scored the most tries, etc). It's pretty cool to create your own series. One of the challenges is to record 50 tackles, so they must be counted somewhere (didn't notice where or if it's broken down individually).

Oh, and the satan thing.

Originally posted by Boy@Nov 12 2005, 01:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE

Yes, Rob and Dan. Pretty sure that's been said at least twice. [/b][/quote]
I meant members who matter.

But how do they fit us all in? Are there a number of different career teams to choose from?

P.S. How life like did Saint Helen look in the game?

Originally posted by Wally+Nov 12 2005, 01:33 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Nov 12 2005, 01:33 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Boy
@Nov 12 2005, 01:21 PM

Yes, Rob and Dan. Pretty sure that's been said at least twice. [/b]

But how do they fit us all in? Are there a number of different career teams to choose from?

P.S. How life like did Saint Helen look in the game? [/b][/quote]
Apparently, VERY.

At every tackle, he'd try to kickroll the ball betwixt his hind quarters.

yeah, I coulda said legs.

---

I'm hoping Ubisoft go Ubihard and ship this sweet ***** to the States by accident.

Was there create a player?

and is there player stats in the game? like speed, accleration, tackling etc etc, if so, were their accurate?

and for career mode, do you start off with a crap team, then as you get money you can buy star players?

cheers

Originally posted by captainamerica+Nov 12 2005, 01:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Nov 12 2005, 01:40 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Nov 12 2005, 01:33 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Boy
@Nov 12 2005, 01:21 PM

Yes, Rob and Dan. Pretty sure that's been said at least twice.

P.S. How life like did Saint Helen look in the game? [/b]
Apparently, VERY.

At every tackle, he'd try to kickroll the ball betwixt his hind quarters.

yeah, I coulda said legs.

---

I'm hoping Ubisoft go Ubihard and ship this sweet ***** to the States by accident. [/b][/quote]
That's the first time I've laughed out loud about something on the internet since John Travolta. You've still got it baby.

"No replays, unfortunately. When you score, you can watch it from multiple angles until the cows come home, have a sleep, wake up and go back out to work again.

Don't know about subs. We were too busy mucking about with all the other jazz.

You can chose to have penalties on or off, but that's the only option. Knock-ons and forward passes are a constant.

After the game it gives you the option to play again with the same teams, and then gives the Series Stats (whose scored the most tries, etc). It's pretty cool to create your own series. One of the challenges is to record 50 tackles, so they must be counted somewhere (didn't notice where or if it's broken down individually).

Oh, and the satan thing. "

you devils!....thanx boy sounds like a more then solid game

Thanks for the review bud! I think there were a couple of guys who went to Swordfish any chance that they could post up there thoughts on the game?

Sounds good though I hope that you can at least change the names of the SH teams in edit mode!
<

Was likkle ol' me in the game?

Under the name of Ben I think, and what position.....pretty please....
<

Originally posted by TheBokke@Nov 12 2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the review bud! I think there were a couple of guys who went to Swordfish any chance that they could post up there thoughts on the game?

Sounds good though I hope that you can at least change the names of the SH teams in edit mode!
<
<

Sorry guys missing the joke here. I assume then only one person went from the response.

Latest posts