• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

nah_loc09's face thread

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jul 24 2009, 03:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Good work, and welcome to the mod community. I would say they can be improved/tweaked but they are nice. The Ratovou headshape can be a little smaller and rounder and less ovoid (egg shaped) and the delasau maybe needs a bit more texture added. But perfectly good as they are. Well done mate.

I would welcome more islanders faces, we need some. If you are taking requests i would request..

Sailosi Tagicakibau
Seilala Mapusua
Census Johnston
Nili Latu
Suki Hufanga
Nicky Little (update, he's in Bath Rugby now)

just off the top of my head.[/b]
Yes i know that ratuvou has an egg shape xD, and well the texture i use for delasau was a crap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ Jul 24 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jul 24 2009, 07:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good work, and welcome to the mod community. I would say they can be improved/tweaked but they are nice. The Ratovou headshape can be a little smaller and rounder and less ovoid (egg shaped) and the delasau maybe needs a bit more texture added. But perfectly good as they are. Well done mate.

I would welcome more islanders faces, we need some. If you are taking requests i would request..

Sailosi Tagicakibau
Seilala Mapusua
Census Johnston
Nili Latu
Suki Hufanga
Nicky Little (update, he's in Bath Rugby now)

just off the top of my head.[/b]

possibly epelli taione also
[/b][/quote]

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (munsterrugby10 @ Jul 24 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I would like to make islander faces but i need decent photos, munsterrugby: that photo won't help me.

Try my thread in showcase forum, i posted some islanders pics there a while ago, so it'll be early in the thread. I know what you need, so i will try and find some.

Sailosi Tagicakibau download:

tagicakiba.jpg

sailosi.jpg

http://www.snapdrive.net/files/438021/tagicakibau.zip

Assign to 999, i'm not sure, tell me if it works

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nah_loc09 @ Jul 29 2009, 12:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yeah xD[/b]

Nice, glad my little tutorial helped you ;) .Just a tip: If a player's ID is 4210 try to make his face ID also 4210 so that it is in sync with each other, like Sailosi Tagicakibau's player ID is 5049 so if you made his face ID also 5049 that would have been better because then it can't easily get mixed up with anoter player's face ID.

But yeah good work and keep it up! B)

I don't know because in my roster i think he had a generic face like causcacian or black

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
I don't know because in my roster i think he had a generic face like causcacian or black[/b]

Okay well that shouldn't matter if he had a generic face like causcacian or black face, his player ID is 5049 so if you made his face ID also 5049 you would still have gotten a .big filename that works with that face ID using the filemon method.

What other faces are you busy with?

well the with the others i made the same process, i think i put ratuvou in 1072 but i haven't upload the .big file yet

fa'atau haven't you made Seilala Mapusua face? if you want i can try to make it.

Hello nah_loc09,

Congratulations for your creations. I have a problem, when I return the number of the faces of S.KOYAMAIBOLE and K.Ratuvou in editor of Woosaah i have a bug.
Could give me the right numbers or to explain how necessary is to make?

On the other player I haven't any problem for S.TAGICAKIBAU. It's good.

stagicakibau.png

Thank you.

Latest posts