• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

National Anthems

No, they don't..................I can honestly say that with 99.9% certainty.........

Originally posted by richllew@Jan 24 2005, 07:12 AM
On Umosays site it says they do

hopefully they will have the whole Haka
why should they perform just a lil part of the haka?

Originally posted by richllew@Jan 24 2005, 07:12 AM

There is no mention of anthems in the only official EA sports release on the game??

Perhaps Umosay can confirm where he has seen this mentioned??

Anthems seem like a waste of time for me. Most people will watch them during their first match for the novelty value, and then never bother again. The Haka would be more entertaining though.

Originally posted by NZL fan+Jan 24 2005, 08:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (NZL fan @ Jan 24 2005, 08:49 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-richllew
@Jan 24 2005, 07:12 AM

There is no mention of anthems in the only official EA sports release on the game??

Perhaps Umosay can confirm where he has seen this mentioned?? [/b]
Yep, their is anthems. Doubt they will be the full things rather just small snippets like fifa.

Broadcast Presentation: New camera angles, commentators, team songs, anthems and chants, full-motion video, plus authentic crowd noise, in-game sound effects, and enhanced replay control all come together to help produce a game that creates a look and feel of a live TV broadcast. This immerses players in the atmosphere of the game, while seamlessly integrating the commentary into the flow of play.

na cant wait for "shozaloza" and "swing low sweet chariot" but im also wandering if they are going to include wen new zealand takes in the maul if the crowds going to go "oooooooo!!"

btw u reckon they'll add the mexican wave?
<

are tonga, samoa and fiji's "Haka's" in the game also?

Btw, when the PI's played the all blacks last year, did they do a "Haka" or their own?

sadly no
<

btw the pacific islanders did their own warcry they combined all the warcries together to make one warcry it looked mad but again sadly they'll leave it out of 05....they shud of got the moari team that did the NZ haka to watch the videos of all the warcries and performed em (copy and paste)

think about it....is Pacific islanders going to be in rugby 2005?

if not= awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

if so= unlockable yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!

PI's unified war cry sounds class. Did it look good? Sadly I've never seen any footage of those games at all.

Seems kinda gay to have NZ haka in and not the Islanders...

Originally posted by cavan@Jan 25 2005, 03:13 AM
PI's unified war cry sounds class. Did it look good? Sadly I've never seen any footage of those games at all.

Seems kinda gay to have NZ haka in and not the Islanders...
it was different...still awesome tho....hey umo...i dont see national before those anthems but if they do it would be a first...well 4 a rugby game

Surely if they're going to incorporate anthems, they'll do it in a stylish and fast way that does not ruin the flow of things.

Like, going over the each teams first XV with their respective anthems sung by The Chipmunks -- very fast.

Originally posted by captainamerica@Jan 26 2005, 06:07 AM
Surely if they're going to incorporate anthems, they'll do it in a stylish and fast way that does not ruin the flow of things.

Like, going over the each teams first XV with their respective anthems sung by The Chipmunks -- very fast.
Maybe they could have the words at the bottom and have the option of an attatchable microphone so you could have a quick shot at karaoke in between matches!

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 26 2005, 08:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 26 2005, 08:16 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-captainamerica
@Jan 26 2005, 06:07 AM

Maybe they could have the words at the bottom and have the option of an attatchable microphone so you could have a quick shot at karaoke in between matches! [/b]
Dude, we're going into business together.

To't topic: There's no way they'll have the entire anthems for each team -- that should be an obvious. I'm thinking snippets. Or, if you win the world cup with some team, they'll have their anthem playing whilst recapping your glory and getting the trophy.

that just made me think. Its totally irrelivant (<is that how you spell it?) but i havnt played a sports game where after winning a major ***le you actually felt you achieved something. I mean in rugby 2001 the queer c***s just ran around doing cartwheels and rugby 2004 gave you a cup , wippdy f***en do. then later on you look in the cabinet and its sitting there with no labels who really cares. goes for most games. Why dont they make the final game of a comp or season something that you dont get during a normal game. like a huge build up and more intimate things to make it have the same sensation as a big match on tv. surely cant be that hard . just replicate thge same as a telebroadcast. On madden the commentators say a mention its the super bowl and there are markings on the field but apart from that it just the same. its just like real life ,you have to have something to play for. make sure the juice is worth the squeeze if you will.
I could be wrong but eh, what ya gonna do

Latest posts