• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

National League 1 Thread

Originally posted by cavan@Jan 3 2006, 08:26 PM
niall treston is there. ex blackrock and leinster prop.
That's bizzarre, I thought he retired after he broke his leg.

I'm interested in knowing how Coventry does in the National League 1 and I often check out the site. I got to speak personally to Nik Witkowski this past summer because he comes out of my club in Montreal. He's a chill guy and I'd be interested in hearing any news about him and how he's playing.

you can check out ww.bluenwhites.tk its the unofficial coventry website which has more new than the official one. Nik is having a bit of an injury problem at the moment, he hurt his head in training and hasn't quite recovered yet. He really shone at the end of last season, coming out of the shadow of John Cannon.

Todays results:

Doncaster 17 - 24 Bedford
Earth ***ans 44 - 29 Coventry
Harlequins 43 - 3 Otley
London Welsh 23 - 16 Exeter
Nottingham 23 - 16 Sedgley Park
Plymouth Albion 34 - 21 Pertemps Bees

I support Exeter as my second team due to family and all that
<
. It is a shame to see them languishing in mid table after a promising season last time around. Oh well, maybe next year.

Originally posted by SirBurger@Jan 18 2006, 06:32 PM
<
. It is a shame to see them languishing in mid table after a promising season last time around. Oh well, maybe next year.
I heard their coach got sacked recently. Any ideas who will replace him?

Originally posted by harrison2468+Jan 19 2006, 09:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (harrison2468 @ Jan 19 2006, 09:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SirBurger
@Jan 18 2006, 06:32 PM
<
I heard their coach got sacked recently. Any ideas who will replace him? [/b]
I haven't heard anything about that... Ian Bremner was still coach a couple of weeks ago.

Originally posted by ***an+Jan 20 2006, 08:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (***an @ Jan 20 2006, 08:08 PM)</div>
Originally posted by harrison2468@Jan 19 2006, 09:58 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SirBurger
@Jan 18 2006, 06:32 PM
<

I heard their coach got sacked recently. Any ideas who will replace him?
I haven't heard anything about that... Ian Bremner was still coach a couple of weeks ago. [/b]
Yeah, it was quite recent. Not that surprsing though, given their performance this season.

I am pretty sure that the decision hasn't been completed yet. The board are pondering on whether to release him or not at the moment and will not make an announcement until a few days time.

Latest posts