• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NBA 2k6

CH 2k6 what that?

i am enjoying it as i am not playing it hard out. i am going around all the courts at the moment building stats up for my player. doing all the mini games and stuff its all good.

i enjoy it, its different.

I got it for $29.99 American... but I got it 8 months earlier than the rest of the country.

And CH 2K6 = College Hoops 2K6, its NCAA Basketball so in Association you can import rookies into the draft and draft real people.

ahh sweet, that sounds like to much effort, i dont have enough time to play games now days :( unfortunatly

Meh, I prefer playing College Sports Games myself personally (mostly due to the recruiting part of the game which is a game within in itself), as well as it provides more challanges then the Professional equivilants.

Originally posted by Cheeky_Darkie@Jun 29 2006, 03:47 PM
Has anyone here played this game ?? Is it worth buying ??
I've had it on 360 since it came out and yes it's a good game

Still a few things i didn't like about it but easily the best B-Ball game around and definately worth buying if your a fan of the NBA.

What kind of teams have you guys built up ?? I'm currently playing NBA Live 06 and it has gotten way too easy. I'm running the Rockets

My current starting team is

C - Ben Wallace
PF - Jermaine O'Neal
SF - Tracy McGrady
SG - Morris Peterson
PG - Rafer Alston

I used to have Redd but i traded him to make it a bit more harder !!

Originally posted by stan_stan@Jul 5 2006, 02:06 AM
Did you hear about Ben Wallace going to the Bulls?
Yeah, its going to be another Dennis Rodman for them !!

Originally posted by stan_stan@Jul 5 2006, 12:18 PM
I heard Kobes gona change his number. Do you know what hes changing it to?
I think he is changing it to 24

Not entirely sure, 24 was his first high school number. He hasn't really said why he is changing it.