• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NBA Final 2006

I got the Heat purely because of Pat Riley being too smart to that no name Mavericks coach, Shaq being better then Dirk with Dwayne Wade reeking havoc on the side.

I said from the start the Heat would win it. Purely because of the Dwyane Wade factor - the kid is a freak.

Originally posted by Ripper@Jun 9 2006, 03:33 PM
I got the Heat purely because of Pat Riley being too smart to that no name Mavericks coach
That no name Avery Johnson who won nba coach of the year?

This is almost to close to call........but i'm goin for the Mavs because i beleive they have the better team.

Plus Dallas has home court advantage

Although if the Heat won ,the look on Mark Cubans face would be priceless.

I have not watched any Nba since the 2002-2003 season. Then I come to watch a bit this year to find all the **** teams in the playoffs, and a totally new heat team. What has happened, the Cavs and the Clippers? WTF>>>???

Any good way of explaining it and what has happened in the last 3 or so years in the NBA?

BM

2-2 after the Heat handed out a hiding.

Mav's held to a record low 7 point 4th Quarter.

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jun 10 2006, 07:43 AM
I have not watched any Nba since the 2002-2003 season. Then I come to watch a bit this year to find all the **** teams in the playoffs, and a totally new heat team. What has happened, the Cavs and the Clippers? WTF>>>???

Any good way of explaining it and what has happened in the last 3 or so years in the NBA?

BM
The Clippers got a couple of good off-season signings with Sam Cassell and Cuttino Mobley.

yeah the timberwolfs have lost a few players lately, sam cassell, wally serversomething, lateial sperwell. I reckon garnets next, he must be sick of being so awsome and always losing

he should go join drik

Wow the squads have changed alot since 2002-2003, only Paul Pierce left at the Celtics. Oh and does Vince Carter play the same position as Richard Jefferson at the Nets or do they both play in the forwards?

BM

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Jun 18 2006, 07:17 AM
Wow the squads have changed alot since 2002-2003, only Paul Pierce left at the Celtics. Oh and does Vince Carter play the same position as Richard Jefferson at the Nets or do they both play in the forwards?

BM
Carter - SG
Jefferson - SF

Heat take Game 5, 101-100. Went into OT and Wade made 2 free throws in the last few seconds to win it.

Heat now take a 3-2 lead

Go the Heat !!

Latest posts