• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NBA Playoffs

<div class='quotemain'>
Cavaliers all the way. King James need I say more
[/b]

I've got two words for you: Tim Duncan.
[/b][/quote]

ive got two words for you: small dick.

c'mon cavs bring that **** home, we believe!

Which again proves that you are in fact a bandwagon fan.[/b]

No ****, NBA bores me, only sport which I find the College Version more entertaining.

And if I was really a bandwagoner why would I choose the Pacers and than the Trailblazers instead of the Suns or the Spurs or even the Heat with Shaq and Wade.[

<div class='quotemain'>
Cavaliers all the way. King James need I say more
[/b]

I've got two words for you: Tim Duncan.
[/b][/quote]

You mean two names :D

Hey I've got a basketball shirt my sister bought me with the name Duncan at the back and San Antonio in the front. But my cousin said they ain't the real NBA ones. I had no idea who Duncan was until I was browsing on the net 2 months ago and found out he's one of the best players in the US. But I think "King James" is obviously better. :D

c'mon cavs bring that **** home, we believe![/b]

Can teams get a new slogan? "We believe" has been the catch phrase for every team since the Red Sox picked it in 2005 for their World Series run. Hell the GS Warriors have already used it these playoffs.

No ****, NBA bores me, only sport which I find the College Version more entertaining.

And if I was really a bandwagoner why would I choose the Pacers and than the Trailblazers instead of the Suns or the Spurs or even the Heat with Shaq and Wade.[/b]

Oh I don't know because the Pacers had made the playoffs for 15 straight years before they didn't make it this year. And you can't just jump on the Jail Blazers wagon the moment before they are going to be really, really sweet.

Hey I've got a basketball shirt my sister bought me with the name Duncan at the back and San Antonio in the front. But my cousin said they ain't the real NBA ones. I had no idea who Duncan was until I was browsing on the net 2 months ago and found out he's one of the best players in the US. But I think "King James" is obviously better.[/b]

Nope, Tim "the Big Fundamental" Duncan is better than LeBron James.

you cant compare james and duncan tyler, they play two different positions.

RISE UP CAVS!

you cant compare james and duncan tyler, they play two different positions.

RISE UP CAVS!
[/b]

They may be different but at this point Tim Duncan is still a better player.

Better slogan though, I'll give you that.

man this broadcast is so pro san antonio

its san antonio this tony parker that etc etc etc.

Oh I don't know because the Pacers had made the playoffs for 15 straight years before they didn't make it this year. And you can't just jump on the Jail Blazers wagon the moment before they are going to be really, really sweet.[/b]

Making the Play Offs in the NBA isn't that much of an achievement when 16 teams get in.

The Pacers are never on ESPN anymore and with the next big thing going to the Trailblazers along with all their young guns the NBA is going to hype them so they are bound to get televised - thats the reason i'm a Notre Dame fan in NCAA Football, it seems every week there game is broadcast on these shores, can't root for a team if I the only way I can stay in touch is with 2 and a half minute highlights on websites and reading Sports Illustrated.

notre dame sucks dick support a real team like OSU, or USC.
[/b]
I thought USC was full of bandwagoners?

And USC aren't on TV every week so non, and watching overated Midget QB's get smashed around bores me, so that rules out OSU.

So how is LeBron's ass feeling after that raping? My goodness what a slaughter.

Latest posts