• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NCAA Football 2007

Stop living in the past.

I've won my First Hiesman yesterday, in my Senior season (Runner Up twice in a row in my Somophore and Junior seasons).

91 catches 1674 Yards 14 Touchdowns.
[/b]

THat's some pretty impressive stats for your dude... I am hoping to get 2000 rushing, 1500 receiving, and 1000 passing with my guy...

They were inflated, I got 740 yards and 7 touchdowns in 4 Games, most games I averaged between 80 and 100 and a TD at best.

is it just me or did the game get easier when i moved up to all american difficulty?

i just won the heisman with pittman (1940 yards, school record!)

and went 11-1 but got snubbed for the NC game by florida squeeking in ahead of me, my bowl gamei got into however was the rose bowl against cal

I think it is a little easier on All-American because your defense is so much better. Do you ever play head to head? If you do, and you play a bad guy on easy, he will just throw bombs for TDs. Move up to AA and he has to be better. You will kick his butt.

My Vandy guy (me)

Vandy is now 4-0 and ranked #5

Columbia 112-0 (I don't make the schedule)
Virginia 42-0
Ole Miss 77-7
South Carolina 70-14 (I kept rubbing it in because I hate Spurrier

Stats for my dude in 4 games:

Passing 9/16 for 289 yards and 4 TDs
Rushing 87 for 813 yards and 19 TDs
Recieving 19 for 788 yards 41.5 abg and 11 TDs
DEF 16 tk, 1 int, 2FF, 3 deflections (they always go the other way)
Kick returns 2 for 45 yards
Punt returns 23 for 229 yards and 2 TDs (I return everything so it kills my average (no fair catches))

Talk about a jack of all trades.

Reggie Bush and Charlie Woodson have nothing on you.
[/b]

Ni kidding. I am totally neglecting the rest of the team in a mad effort to break all kinds of records and win the Heisman since I couldn't get the dang coach to play my dude on offense when I simmed.

BTW, when I practice kick returns, there is this really nasty and super fast dude on the defense who is killing me. It is me in the other color jersey. #2 tackles #2 :p

jeez your guy most be a helluva athlete!!

i love in dynasty mode signing athletes to play for my team, i benched my true fresh QB from last year in favor of an athlete (very vick like) he is quick with 87 speed, and he can scramble and throw on the run with good accuracy, he's very good.

jeez your guy most be a helluva athlete!!

i love in dynasty mode signing athletes to play for my team, i benched my true fresh QB from last year in favor of an athlete (very vick like) he is quick with 87 speed, and he can scramble and throw on the run with good accuracy, he's very good.
[/b]

It is way worse than that. In legend mode, I managed to make a 4-star recruit. Then I took a really easy major in school and I do position drills all the time. I am a 99 in almost anything that matters. I left blocking and kicking at whatever the default was. Right now my passing is the only weakness left. I am 74 for both strength and accuracy. It is sick and totally unrealistic. This guy is like a robot. 99 speed/acceleration/quickness coupled with 99 carrying/break tackle/catching/jumping/tackling makes him one bada$$ player... Like I said. The other team does not run or pass to his side of the field. That is why he has so few INTs and tackles...

My senior legend Mr. Everything did it again in a 42-7 smack-down against Mississippi State.

THree rushing TDs, one receiving, and one passing. 11 tackles and three sacks on D. Again, they did not throw his way much which makes it hard to pick the ball off...

Having a hard time returning punts for any yardage...

yea ive had a tough time returning punts with ginn afer he won returner of the year last year, its like they just sky punt it so i can't get any yardage.