• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Need a kit?

Evol, I know it is. Acctually it's Exactly the same as my first post but I felt that there was a bigger chance for me to get a response to my post in this topic than there was in the topic I wrote in the first time. However, as I haven't got any response from anyone it seems to me that noone is really interrested in having a look at my wish/question. Anyway, have a good one.

Cheers 'N' Beers.

Evol, I know it is. Acctually it's Exactly the same as my first post but I felt that there was a bigger chance for me to get a response to my post in this topic than there was in the topic I wrote in the first time. However, as I haven't got any response from anyone it seems to me that noone is really interrested in having a look at my wish/question. Anyway, have a good one.

Cheers 'N' Beers.
[/b]

I'm now close to my last exam of high school in Holland,
so I don't really have time to do it.
And if I had time, I have a list of kits in need of making :(

But you have taken a look at it and found out that it could/can be done?
Now my intention was never to bite anyones head off or hurt anyones feelings. Just thought it would be nice if someone could find the time maybe to write an answer to my previous post... (the one about the Swedish Nat. team & Kit.) Now I know that Sweden is only in 41 place in the IRB world ranking list and probably would never stand a chance like munster, Worchester and the likes but I think that someone could favour me with an answer. But Rugby is a huge sport and involves so many other countries than just the top 20 in the world and such... if you know what I mean.

it is possible.
Exept I will need accurate logos hat are on the shirt.
Also, you will heve to tell me wich coutry should be removed.
But its ro much work for me at the moment.
Maybe any of the other skinners?

Latest posts