• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Advertising

Press your print screen (prnt/scrn or Whatever) button, found usually to the left of the scroll lock, and above the Insert button.

Then paste it into paint or something, and save. upload up to imageshack.com and send it this way.

Make it a link though, unless you size it down.

But really, I believe you wally, I really do. The ads are there. Yes, there in your mind.

When I try and paste the screen shot into ms paint it just freezes. This isn't fair.

Originally posted by Wally+Jun 15 2005, 11:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jun 15 2005, 11:31 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Jun 12 2005, 04:11 PM
aaaaaaahhhhchoooo!!!

sorry im allergic to bullshit
Okay, Will Smith. [/b]
Why was Big Will's name brought up? Thought you might have been trying to say hes bullshit.
<

Reminder to everyone that the Fresh Prince of Belair is on at 4pm weekdays on prime.

Also his new album Lost and Found is a really good hiphop album. And recommended to all, great beats and good flow.

No idea why i posted that.

I have been indulging in the odd bit of Fresh Prince and Home and Away repeats. Embarrasing, but back when I was at primary school it was what all the cool kids watched... I spose I'm just 10 years late.

Originally posted by ..::ERIC::..@Jun 15 2005, 09:20 PM
I have been indulging in the odd bit of Fresh Prince and Home and Away repeats. Embarrasing, but back when I was at primary school it was what all the cool kids watched... I spose I'm just 10 years late.
I still enjoy the Fresh Prince now as much as I did back in the day. Will's haircut always cracked me up. And how Jazz always got thrown out of the house by Phil.

Originally posted by Serge+Jun 15 2005, 10:56 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Jun 15 2005, 10:56 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-..::ERIC::..
@Jun 15 2005, 09:20 PM
I still enjoy the Fresh Prince now as much as I did back in the day. Will's haircut always cracked me up. And how Jazz always got thrown out of the house by Phil. [/b]
The Highlights from a great show.

Originally posted by Serge+Jun 15 2005, 05:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Serge @ Jun 15 2005, 05:27 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Jun 15 2005, 11:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
aaaaaaahhhhchoooo!!!

Okay, Will Smith.
Why was Big Will's name brought up? [/b]
Because that's the line Will Smith used in I Robot.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Jun 16 2005, 12:57 AM
wally see any advertising lately on the forum?
Yeah but I've worked out it's just me because it's the same on other forums. Must be some spyware thing. I'll miss you, Swordfish logo.

Originally posted by Wally+Jun 16 2005, 01:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Jun 16 2005, 01:20 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Serge@Jun 15 2005, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Wally@Jun 15 2005, 11:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
aaaaaaahhhhchoooo!!!

Okay, Will Smith.

Why was Big Will's name brought up?
Because that's the line Will Smith used in I Robot. [/b]
You remembered a line from I, Robot??

Please, shut up now before you embarrass yourself some more.

Latest posts