• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Boots...have a look.

M

melon

Hey guys,

Just thought i'd share with you two of my latest purchases. I bought two pairs of boots on eBay the other day because they were quite cheap. In hindsight it was a waste of money getting two pairs, but they were very cheap compared to their actual price lol. I bought a pair of: III FG[/list]
NIK_10151_F.jpeg

NIK_10099_F.jpeg

Its not kicking that will do it... you could of bought it through Lovell tho :(

Its not kicking that will do it... you could of bought it through Lovell tho :( [/b]
I got the blue ones for $50 (£21) and the silver ones for $41 (£17)...Outrageously cheap..no chance of finding these boots that cheap at a shop :p <span style="font-family:Arial">

</span>

So am I the only one who really want's to snap my opposite number in half just because they're wearing a poncy pair of boots?

So am I the only one who really want's to snap my opposite number in half just because they're wearing a poncy pair of boots? [/b]
No, I enjoying doing that to players who have white boots. White boots annoy me quite astronomically.

Nah not really. I bought the silver ones for the ridiculously low price of $41 (£17) so I can't complain.

Latest posts