• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New club kits

Thye're tying to charge people £70 for a Newcastle Jersey?

Nike are proving to be as big a joker as Newcastle themselves.

Bristol Kits

Home

Newhomeshirt_500.jpg

Away

t_219_03.jpg

ill try and get a few other clubs

Wasps

Wasps9139splash.jpg

London Irish

Home

Irish4504shop.jpg

Away

Irish4506shop.jpg

Leicester

Home

t_546.jpg

Sale

Alternative

381.jpg

thats all ive got time to find right now :D

like the newcastle one apart from the price

Irish4506shop.jpg

I like the new away kit...
London Irish Change Kit Suppliers like underwear. Cotton Traders, Kooga, Canterbury and now Rugby Tech. Although good on 'em for going with an Irish company. I'm a fan of the kit they make for Connacht.
Irish4509shop.jpg

Don't women look great in a rugby shirt?

argh sorry bout that put the wrong pic in for wasps :unsure:

Wasp's

Home

Wasps767shop.jpg

Away

Wasps4170shop.jpg

European

Wasps4267shop.jpg

and newcastle for those who are to lazy to click the link

Home

d_234.jpg

Away

d_233.jpg

Wasps European kit looks good (F___ing Dallaglio) but their new home and away are rubbish...
THank God, I bought Last years home (all black).

281.jpg

Munster Home

228.jpg

Munster Away

283.jpg

Munster Training

I'm a fan of Canterbury (or at least was till the RWC 07 kits <_< ) but these Adidas kits are nicer than I expected.

The newcastle prices have got silly in recent seasons, this has lead me to buy them in the sales as there is no way i am payin 70 quid for a shirt.

its not even a shirt that stands out it just looks like nike have been recycling the designs.

God who wants the identi-kits of the Super 14 when you have real variety up here!

Saracens haven't revealed their new kit yet which probably means they're sticking with last years strip! Diabolical!

However, they are releasing a Supporters jersey so fat people are happy:

supporterbj3.jpg

"And McAllister was thiiiiis far out of position when I nailed him, the lazy *******!"

i just seems like kits are getting more and more similar each year, i say bring back the crazy shirts of old....like the yellow and black hooped one the falcons had that looked a little like a licorice all sort.

boring...the newcastle design looks just like one of the england sevens shirts, the new munster kit is just another clingy super 14 prototype, the wasps home and away just looks...bla...average

the only good one is the new london irish rugbytech jersey

Incidentally as shite as RugbyTech are (in nearly everything they make) they have actually designed a nice shirt. But you can never make up your mind til you see it in the flesh. And the woman modelling the women's jersey is hot.
I really like Newcastle's top, but they can't charge that price.

i've got a scrum cap from rugbytech that's pretty decent quality...maybe their shirts aren't that great, but they look good

yeah 70 pounds for the newcastle shirt is a shiteload - especially for me considering the ultra-weak dollar at the moment

Glasgow have had a brain wave this year, our Away shirt is now our home shirt and vice versa! ;)

Latest posts