• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New DLC for Rugby Union Team Manager 2018

Dave

Verified Account
Hi,
We will shortly be releasing a DLC package on Steam for Rugby Union Team Manager 2017, please see attached details. There will be a special launch discount of 30% off, for the first week, and hopefully we will be able to release this week.
Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.
upload_2017-10-3_13-2-14.png

Hi
The new DLC featuring a 2018 season update featuring kits , players, teams and updated competition structure etc. is out now and available to download via Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/528640/Rugby_Union_Team_Manager_2017/

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

22195689_890506861115091_981510300519491437_n.jpg

Hi Dave ,

Can you add Patrick lambie to racing metro and Cobus reinach to north saints please

Hi Dave
I was wondering what would make it possible to get southern hemisphere fully licensed

Hi Dave
I was wondering what would make it possible to get southern hemisphere fully licensed
Hi ,
More sales and interest coming from S.A. for the current game.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Hi ,

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd
More interest as in more south africans buy the game or more interest from SARU or the unions ? Who holds the right to the lisence anyway ? And who can be contacted in regards to this ?

Hi ,

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

I mean, that's a bit of a circular problem isn't it? I'm not really interested in purchasing this game unless it had South African licenses, and probably would if it did, the reason there is a lack of South African interest is due to the lack of South African representation.

We will do the maths, although the video and computer games licenses could be held by another company

Hello Dave
I have some suggestions

1:The game crashes sometimes after playing a match
2:Adding southern Hemisphere licenses
3:U/20 world cup
4Personalities for players
5:Coaches have different attributes. Then you can choose if he is a defense or attack coach (As in FM)
6Possibility to coach sevens
7 Possibility to play the academy and colts match if you want toe
8:Improve the tactics to make it possible to created a styl of play
Attack and defense
9: The teams in the Currie cup(Blue Bulls) are the same franchise as the Bulls in the Super Rugby not apart
10:Coaches also have personalities that improve some aspects of team training
11: