• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Guinness Premiership website

F

Fa'atau82

Went to look on Guinness Premiership as i do daily and notice a whole new website, but still with parts from old site.

Looks a bit better to me but the other one was fine as well.

Just wondered if anyone else noticed and why have they done it now.. normally new season means new launch..

I like the new site. Just means finding my way around it all again. :blink:

Sotic are slowly changing all of their websites to new formats. Old news.

i have a question: Why are all rugby websites equals?. Guinness premiership, clubs webs......
we need new webs with new notices, new ideas.

Unlikely they will, Sky will only want (another) huge fee. [/b]

God damn it! We need the EU Comission to come blundering in to enable Setanta Sports to snap up some games. Don't forget that under the new agreement between the clubs and the RFU the clubs can seek their own media arrangements on an individual basis.

The last thing we need is Setanta covering the Premiership - Have you seen their ******** coverage they have for the Magners League and NRL?

The last thing we need is Setanta covering the Premiership - Have you seen their ******** coverage they have for the Magners League and NRL? [/b]

And as is the old addage for those who insist on flying with Easyjet and Ryanair...what do you want for £9.99 per month with an any time getout clause (or £7.99 via Setanta Broadband)?! At the end of the day, I have absolutely no intention on funding some ******** from Australia's lifestyle and thus do not want a mini-dish. I want to at least have the option of watching GP rugby period. These days I just mute the video and turn on the radio as 10 times out of 10 listening to local BBC radio yeilds a far better standard of commentary.

I would be gutted if setanta got the premiership! gone are the good old days with moore on the bbc shouting and balling!

Latest posts