• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new here, wanted to say hello

S

stumpy17

Hello fellow Rugby fans,

new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.
Names Stumpy, play front row for Fife Southern rfc in Rosyth Scotland. lower league stuff, play for the love of the game really.

Hi stumpy17, great introduction you'll love it here all the people on here are cool and if you need help most are more than happy to oblige. Welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your time here :) :)

Stumpy huh... I like the sound of this one! (You read us like a book shtove)
BTW Stumpy I moved this topic from the General Rugby section to the Personal Happenings and Introdution section for obvious reasons. No harm done though! You're new to the forum so it's understandable.
I hope we see more of you on here, enjoy your stay. :)

Hey stumpy!
On behalf of all the staff who haven't posted yet i just wanted to say hello and to make yourself at home!
Chat about rugby to your heart's content, we've got every aspect of the game (both codes) that you could wish to discuss.
Also, it's good to see another Scot on the site..there's not enough of you guys in here at the moment.

I share RC's sentiment, welcome and salutations to the rugby forum and I hope you have a great stay.

We definitely need more Scots on this forum!

Hail I use to play rugby back in 2004-05 in high school I played Scum.I Love Rockabilly Music I live my life that way all the time.I am the lead singer of a band :bana:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (stumpy17 @ Oct 17 2008, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hello fellow Rugby fans,

new to the forum and just wanted to introduce myself.
Names Stumpy, play front row for Fife Southern rfc in Rosyth Scotland. lower league stuff, play for the love of the game really.[/b]

Hello again!!!!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

Hey, Friend told me about this place. I took a look around before I registered. I seen some good stuff. glad to be here.
Thank you.

hello all rugby fans :)

seems i can't start new topic due to some permissions..

i'm from Greece my name is Stanley..

I'm new to this game..

the bad thing is that here in greece we don't have many rugby teams...

a few people knows about rugby but we struggle to make it known to all..

New here too folks,

Play centre for Clondalkin RFC in Dublin, not exactly a rugby hotbed, line-out calls are often drowned out by the police sirens.

Welcome to you all.

Seems a new 'introduce yourself' thread has strung up all on it's own :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Also, it's good to see another Scot on the site..there's not enough of you guys in here at the moment.[/b]

Wait? Scotland play rugby now?

Latest posts