• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Images

P

Prestwick

Guys, someones hacked the site and changes the forum index to include loads of strange pictures and...

...oh, never mind :huh:

And **** takes will get swift and vicous retribution. DC and I put a lot of work into those.

Um, I like the images, but I don't like the lay out... I reckon you should always have the Intoduction section (Intro, Announcements, Feedback) up the top and work from there!

It looks nice ^^

Although, I think you might want to put in an International Rugby section, I genuinely got a little confused when wondering where to put a post on Brian Ashton's recent selection thoughts.

Um, I like the images, but I don't like the lay out... I reckon you should always have the Intoduction section (Intro, Announcements, Feedback) up the top and work from there! [/b]

Controversial.

Most forums I use have stuff like that at the bottom.

It is different. I think I need more bonding time with it before I decide whether I like it or not

It looks nice ^^

Although, I think you might want to put in an International Rugby section, I genuinely got a little confused when wondering where to put a post on Brian Ashton's recent selection thoughts. [/b]

We do have an International Rugby Section... We just change the name of it to do with the relevant tournaments that go on... eg... Six Nations!!!

Just noticed :

NHBar.png

I reckon that one could be scaled down...it's making my browser window look untidy

Luckilly I still had all the originals. I dunno who bollocksed up my originals with that bar in the first place.

Latest posts