• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New kits 2011/12

ALso, Cato has a cracking pair of ***s... Look closely

European%20Shirt%20Detailed-01.jpg

Burrda are shite, Wolves have had no end of problems with their football strips this season with them.

Burrda are shite, Wolves have had no end of problems with their football strips this season with them.

That's true enough. Such a shame that Rhino got out of the kits business quicker then they got into it :(

Yeah I think so nush.. their design is pretty much the same every year, cant do much experimentation named after a colour though :p

Really like the new Scarlets kit - not as nice as their one from two(?) seasons ago (the Rhino kit with the green away kit) but I like it

Really like the Scarlets, home and away. Wonder if Cyril does too :lol:

Really like the Scarlets, home and away. Wonder if Cyril does too :lol:
To my eternal shame Iain, I was on their site the other day and noticed the new kits. I said 'they're really nice' before I could stop myself.
I wonder what Gav would say if he heard :(

To my eternal shame Iain, I was on their site the other day and noticed the new kits. I said 'they're really nice' before I could stop myself.
I wonder what Gav would say if he heard :(

"I've been concentrating on my career and haven't been able to find true love. That's why I'm here on this show: To find true love"
Or something to that effect

"I've been concentrating on my career and haven't been able to find true love. That's why I'm here on this show: To find true love"
Or something to that effect

Thats a complex sentence, not sure he's up to it. It would more likley be. "Excuse me loves, have you taken my fake tan bottle again?

5286.jpg

Aironi - European, away, home

110824_montpellier_b.jpg

Stade Français

250711_135151_PEEL_AHzVSc.jpg

Clermont

3020479671_1_11_HZZm5Ppt.jpg
3020479671_1_5_cUA6nlUF.jpg

Toulouse - home/away

MAILLOTREPL2011CILBL_1.jpg
MAILLOTREPL2011SGOR_1.jpg

Perpignan - home/away

749842-8870499-317-238.jpg

Montpellier

753963-8911709-317-238.jpg

Castres

BAYONNE.jpg

Bordeaux-Bègles

nouveaux-maillots-2011-2012.jpg

Lyon

ART-maillot.jpg

Biarritz

634473753422144737.jpg

Bayonne

Attachments

• 110824_montpellier_b.jpg
    110824_montpellier_b.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 4
Toulouse away is nice tbh.. With the scarlets shirts I like both tbh would rather the sponsor design of the away shirt on the home though (Dyfed steels on the back)

Why do the Lyon White and Black ones show us the players digestive system?

Latest posts