• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new pics

hey trevor and ian....since the game wont be comin out for a while,could you PLEASE show us pictures of us in the game?

I CANT WAIT..to see me bump off the allblacks!!! and win the world cup for india???..

but serious tho..could you just sneak me a pic of me on the site
and the pics of other members on the board!
if not all is good in the hood...
meadow in the ghetto!!!

cheers

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Sep 25 2005, 11:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Sep 25 2005, 11:58 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Sep 25 2005, 07:58 AM
Also, I wish to hear no boohooing from the mods re: my stance thus far on the game as the site now bears the advertising banner and thus money has swapped hands...or at the very least some sort of arrangement has been reached and thus neutrality compromised. Thanks.
You do realise that the site has had the Swordfish banner for a very long time?

And that you're not the first person to criticise the first game?

These things may come as a shock I know. [/b]
not a shock and not relevant but thanks anyway. The longer the banner's presence the more true my point no?

Originally posted by Los Lover+Sep 25 2005, 01:44 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Sep 25 2005, 01:44 PM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Sep 25 2005, 11:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Sep 25 2005, 07:58 AM
Also, I wish to hear no boohooing from the mods re: my stance thus far on the game as the site now bears the advertising banner and thus money has swapped hands...or at the very least some sort of arrangement has been reached and thus neutrality compromised. Thanks.

You do realise that the site has had the Swordfish banner for a very long time?

And that you're not the first person to criticise the first game?

These things may come as a shock I know.
not a shock and not relevant but thanks anyway. The longer the banner's presence the more true my point no? [/b]
Swordfish are closely linked with the site, but when has anyone ever said criticising their products isn't allowed?

Originally posted by Los Lover@Sep 25 2005, 06:58 PM

I did not intend discussing this but as it has been raised I feel obliged to clear this up.

Swordfish do pay the hosting cost for TRF. That is our only involvement in the site. Why? ... because I love rugby and though it was a well-run site. Dom needed some help because he kept losing his host so we agreed to help out.

We have never intervened in any of the topics or objected to anything that is discussed - including our rivals games. We do not have a mod and have never asked the mods to remove or alter a posting. It is up to Admin and the Mods to decide what is appropriate for the site.

In return the only thing we asked was that TRF did not show advertising for competing games.

If you think that makes this site biased then I suggest you do not read or post here.

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Sep 25 2005, 05:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Sep 25 2005, 05:02 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Sep 25 2005, 06:58 PM

I did not intend discussing this but as it has been raised I feel obliged to clear this up.

Swordfish do pay the hosting cost for TRF. That is our only involvement in the site. Why? ... because I love rugby and though it was a well-run site. Dom needed some help because he kept losing his host so we agreed to help out.

We have never intervened in any of the topics or objected to anything that is discussed - including our rivals games. We do not have a mod and have never asked the mods to remove or alter a posting. It is up to Admin and the Mods to decide what is appropriate for the site.

In return the only thing we asked was that TRF did not show advertising for competing games.

If you think that makes this site biased then I suggest you do not read or post here. [/b]
Thank you Trev, very well put.

agreed - i have alot of respect for swordfish as a company, and i wish them all the success in the world.

shame los lover...you stupid idiot
you got ya ass whipped...no predicting that aye?

ah the developer strike back at Los Lover and wins. good stuff trev and I think most of us are very appreciative of what swordfish does in regards to hosting this site and answering our questions. and for the record I am glad that swordfish are advertsing on this site instead of a big co-operate like ea that don't care about the fans at all.

HA! Los Lover...

go sit in the corner!

*points towards the corner* (where else would i point!)

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish@Sep 25 2005, 04:02 PM
Yeah, but wouldn't you prefer the advertising banner that is on TRF to actually link to either your company site or the detailed (
<
) WRC2006 site, rather than the non-existant old WCR one?!

Originally posted by Trev@Swordfish+Sep 26 2005, 04:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Trev@Swordfish @ Sep 26 2005, 04:02 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Sep 25 2005, 06:58 PM

If you think that makes this site biased then I suggest you do not read or post here. [/b]
a sturn, sturn but fair telling off to los.

we love you trev and ian, and to a lesser extent muzz.
<
, well at least i do
<

Latest posts