• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Screenshots

K

kinkon89

Originally posted by shogun2k1@Nov 30 2005, 06:46 PM
Who the f*** is Serge Betsen TCHOUA ?????
whats even funnier is how he's staring at the camera!
<
<

"hello kids! im here to teach you how to tackle!
<
"

K

kaftka

I get the feeling we'll have no problem with identifying the props in this game.

D

disco123

any chance of putting the shot son here as my work Internet access doesn't allow me to view this site
<

E

esoj

top pic is awesome ab smashing some poor aussies bloke.

is it just me or this an animation glitch on the bottom left with a player. It looks like a player changes direction but it look like there is 2 and it stuff up during the change of direction.

T

toup

Yeah, any chance of putting these shots on here? Can't go to the link at work... grrrrrr

K

kaftka

I think it's two players running through eachother.

However, my biggest gripe with that screen (ther than the fact Aussies are winning 5-0), is the fact the New Zealand are still call NWZ for short, rather than the much cooler NZL...

In other words, nothing major.

E

esoj

yeah maybe it is 2 players runing through each other jsut looks to werid for it to be oh well its only minor. and what would be even cooler than NZL would by ABS

S

sanzar

Is it just me, or do the players still look as though they are running on tred mils?

S

Saint N Sinner

Yeah. I get what you mean. Tis not a major flaw in the game engine, maybe just the way the screeny was taken or maybe Serge Betsen TCHOUA was caught off guard...
<

C

captainamerica

Originally posted by disco123@Nov 30 2005, 09:50 PM
any chance of putting the shot son here as my work Internet access doesn't allow me to view this site 
<
screens_rugby_cha_2006_01.jpg

screens_rugby_cha_2006_02.jpg

screens_rugby_cha_2006_03.jpg

N

NZL Fan

Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 30 2005, 10:40 PM
Is it just me, or do the players still look as though they are running on tred mils?
Um.....you can tell from a still pic???

K

kaftka

They are under floodlights, but there is still just one distinct shadow coming off them?

T

THE CHIROPRACTOR101

that serge betsen pic looks like one of those nfl adverts..while promoting wateva and tackling people while talkin smack to camera

nice pics....still look chunky