• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Screenshots

Originally posted by shogun2k1@Nov 30 2005, 06:46 PM
Who the f*** is Serge Betsen TCHOUA ?????
whats even funnier is how he's staring at the camera!
<
<

"hello kids! im here to teach you how to tackle!
<
"

I get the feeling we'll have no problem with identifying the props in this game.

any chance of putting the shot son here as my work Internet access doesn't allow me to view this site
<

top pic is awesome ab smashing some poor aussies bloke.

is it just me or this an animation glitch on the bottom left with a player. It looks like a player changes direction but it look like there is 2 and it stuff up during the change of direction.

Yeah, any chance of putting these shots on here? Can't go to the link at work... grrrrrr

I think it's two players running through eachother.

However, my biggest gripe with that screen (ther than the fact Aussies are winning 5-0), is the fact the New Zealand are still call NWZ for short, rather than the much cooler NZL...

In other words, nothing major.

yeah maybe it is 2 players runing through each other jsut looks to werid for it to be oh well its only minor. and what would be even cooler than NZL would by ABS

Is it just me, or do the players still look as though they are running on tred mils?

Yeah. I get what you mean. Tis not a major flaw in the game engine, maybe just the way the screeny was taken or maybe Serge Betsen TCHOUA was caught off guard...
<

Originally posted by disco123@Nov 30 2005, 09:50 PM
any chance of putting the shot son here as my work Internet access doesn't allow me to view this site 
<
screens_rugby_cha_2006_01.jpg

screens_rugby_cha_2006_02.jpg

screens_rugby_cha_2006_03.jpg

Originally posted by sanzar@Nov 30 2005, 10:40 PM
Is it just me, or do the players still look as though they are running on tred mils?
Um.....you can tell from a still pic???

They are under floodlights, but there is still just one distinct shadow coming off them?

that serge betsen pic looks like one of those nfl adverts..while promoting wateva and tackling people while talkin smack to camera

nice pics....still look chunky

Latest posts