• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Screenshots

oh if looks could kill

who's cares

AK47 - looks at EAcricket2005 screenies.....ah yes, photorealistic, and yes, thats all they are good for....a photo

RC2006 the tackles look to have more grunt when they look like that

GAMEPLAY!!!!

when RL2 comes out, with its inevitable gameplay ****les (i say this coz, i have heard mixed reports, whereas this, i have heard nothing but goodness), you'll see why looks are purely icing, but if the cakes screwed u aint having any of it

<

Originally posted by Wally@Dec 1 2005, 01:33 PM
It still looks like you're playing cartoon network.
Well we are aren't we? No matter how real games look their all just cartoons.

Nice one Darhf.

I like nothing better than when ill-advised and uneducated people make sweeping remarks about things they know nothing about and then get put in their place.

You win 5 points.

Guys forget about the chunky pics that is not what is going to keep you playing on only one thing keeps you hooked for life GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!! ala JLR & Pro Evo

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut@Dec 1 2005, 01:24 PM
Nice one Darhf.

I like nothing better than when ill-advised and uneducated people make sweeping remarks about things they know nothing about and then get put in their place.

You win 5 points.
Ouch ! This is what I call a big hit tackle
<

Next time i'll try to remember how it is simple to be wise: Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Nov 30 2005, 10:07 PM
I think it's two players running through eachother.

However, my biggest gripe with that screen (ther than the fact Aussies are winning 5-0), is the fact the New Zealand are still call NWZ for short, rather than the much cooler NZL...

In other words, nothing major.
Nah Kaftka,

NWZ isn't short for the All Blacks it is short for North West Zimbabwe. This explains why early in the second half Australia is 5-0 up.

Originally posted by BigTen+Dec 2 2005, 04:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BigTen @ Dec 2 2005, 04:12 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-.:kaftka:.
@Nov 30 2005, 10:07 PM
I think it's two players running through eachother.

However, my biggest gripe with that screen (ther than the fact Aussies are winning 5-0), is the fact the New Zealand are still call NWZ for short, rather than the much cooler NZL...

In other words, nothing major.
Nah Kaftka,

NWZ isn't short for the All Blacks it is short for North West Zimbabwe. This explains why early in the second half Australia is 5-0 up. [/b]
Damn, my lack of knowledge for international rugby is clearly showing through...My bad.

Good work Trev & co.

Originally posted by shogun2k1+Dec 2 2005, 02:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shogun2k1 @ Dec 2 2005, 02:06 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-lazy_chesnut
@Dec 1 2005, 01:24 PM
Nice one Darhf.

You win 5 points.
Ouch ! This is what I call a big hit tackle
<

Next time i'll try to remember how it is simple to be wise: Just think of something stupid to say and then don't say it. [/b]
Looks like a spear tackle to me - penalty against Betsen!

Latest posts