new season kits?

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by scotlander123, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Hi guys

ive not played rugger 06 for a while but im getting back into it again, anybody done or going to update the premiership kits and celtic league kits (i dont see gunner online anymore :( ) csrtt815 seems to be the only guys doing any editing from what i can see, thanks in advance

regards
    AH :)

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. melon

melon Guest

Maybe contact woosah...i think he's on top of most of that stuff and if he isn't then he may know someone that is?

4. woosaah

woosaah Guest

na i dont do kits, i cant use photoshop or anything like that if i tried :)

my pc is totally down at the moment, need a reinstall of windows and my disk is scratched to buggery so i may have to buy vista and rugby may not work on that o_O dunno what i am going to do yet.

on the plus side i have found my rugby 06 disk though

5. I'm still around. The gamming forum's been quiet of late so I've just not really posted anything.

6. Hi Gun

did you get a chance to do any of the celtic league kits from this season and are you doing any requests?

cheers
    AL

7. Yeah I'll do a couple requests. The only ML kit I've done for this year are: Edinburgh, Cardiff and Glasgow. Crstt did Ospreys, Leinster and Munster are the same. Llanelli needs slight updates. That leaves Ulster and the Dragons I think.

8. PeeJay

PeeJay Guest

I forget, are Borders and Connacht not in the game?

9. csrtt815

csrtt815 Guest

Llanelli Scarlets away kit is done here is the link http://www.therugbyforum.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=178812 i havnt done the home kit will do it! got a few kits on the go lol :p

10. I forget, are Borders and Connacht not in the game?
    [/b][/quote]

Nah

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!