• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

new season kits?

S

scotlander123

Hi guys

ive not played rugger 06 for a while but im getting back into it again, anybody done or going to update the premiership kits and celtic league kits (i dont see gunner online anymore :( ) csrtt815 seems to be the only guys doing any editing from what i can see, thanks in advance

regards
AH :)

Maybe contact woosah...i think he's on top of most of that stuff and if he isn't then he may know someone that is?

na i dont do kits, i cant use photoshop or anything like that if i tried :)

my pc is totally down at the moment, need a reinstall of windows and my disk is scratched to buggery so i may have to buy vista and rugby may not work on that o_O dunno what i am going to do yet.

on the plus side i have found my rugby 06 disk though

I'm still around. The gamming forum's been quiet of late so I've just not really posted anything.

Hi Gun

did you get a chance to do any of the celtic league kits from this season and are you doing any requests?

cheers
AL

Yeah I'll do a couple requests. The only ML kit I've done for this year are: Edinburgh, Cardiff and Glasgow. Crstt did Ospreys, Leinster and Munster are the same. Llanelli needs slight updates. That leaves Ulster and the Dragons I think.

Yeah I'll do a couple requests. The only ML kit I've done for this year are: Edinburgh, Cardiff and Glasgow. Crstt did Ospreys, Leinster and Munster are the same. Llanelli needs slight updates. That leaves Ulster and the Dragons I think.
[/b]
I forget, are Borders and Connacht not in the game?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
I forget, are Borders and Connacht not in the game?
[/b][/quote]

Nah

Latest posts