Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Phil Davies

• Warren Gatland

• Other

• Total voters
Story from Cardiff is that Henry is going to coach the Cardiff Blues and Dai Young is going to coach the Welsh Forwards!

Well Graham Henry will be looking for a new job. But if he can't even get to the Semis with the most talented team in the world do we really want him?

Story from Cardiff is that Henry is going to coach the Cardiff Blues and Dai Young is going to coach the Welsh Forwards! [/b]
Why does so many rate Dai Young so highly? It's not as if the Blues have won any silverware with him in charge. He got rid of Phillips & brought in a second choice scrum half in Spice.

<div class='quotemain'> Story from Cardiff is that Henry is going to coach the Cardiff Blues and Dai Young is going to coach the Welsh Forwards! [/b]
Why does so many rate Dai Young so highly? It's not as if the Blues have won any silverware with him in charge. He got rid of Phillips & brought in a second choice scrum half in Spice.

[/b][/quote]

1. Young has made the Blues pack a brillant one!
2. Hes coached the Welsh forwards before and did a reasonable job, better than McBryde!
3. Dai Young did a sterling job with the Blues last year
4. He did not get rid of Phillips! Phillips decided not to signa new contract the tool!
5. He signed Spice and Rees because we could not afford anyone else at that time!

i think that robbie deans will be a new coach of wales. also scott johnson can do it... Kirwan absolutly no (IMHO) and nick mallet will be a new coach of Italy... I rate robbbie deans...

Some story thats filtering out is that Hansen is lead to take the Welsh job, oh boy lets hope not!

i think that robbie deans will be a new coach of wales. also scott johnson can do it... Kirwan absolutly no (IMHO) and nick mallet will be a new coach of Italy... I rate robbbie deans... [/b]

Not a chance. Robbie Deans will be announced as the new All Black coach.

being half Welsh, I would love to see Henry back or Gatland from the foreign coaches, Mallett would have been good too but he is with Italy now after the RWC. I think Henry won't come to Wales again either, he's seen how pathetic the media acts towards British sports and how backwards the WRU are. Until they have a bloody good clear out of the WRU, Wales will continue to struggle as England did before Carling opened his mouth about the 57 old gits.

If its going to be a Welshman, simply no one else but Phil Davies. He did a superb job at Leeds when they first entered the Premiership and he has a good vision of what is required. Again, nothing will improve unless the WRU stop being such Celfish Sunts as all they are doing is keeping each other in money earning positions without a clue how to take Welsh rugby forward, when they should have the cojones to realise they are the problem, fall on theirs sword, for the good of Wales and let new blood come in and run the game like it should be. Only THEN can Wales go forward and get some improvements... like bringing back the "A" team and getting them in the Churchill Cup for a start.

Latest posts