• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Way To Play Rugby 2005

S

Saint N Sinner

I found that playing with Lions but changing all the players to as many available from my club, made me see the game from a different angle and to see whether or not Northampton are international beaters.

Its fun for a while, just thought I'd share my view/idea...

Tried it.

When you can still win with Jonny "useless tosser" Howard at fly half and Steve Thompson on left wing, it still get's dull.

Johnny isn't that bad, he can play really well on occasion.

Its just Sharky plays so well, it makes him look bad.
<

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Nov 7 2005, 08:26 AM
I found that playing with Lions but changing all the players to as many available from my club, made me see the game from a different angle and to see whether or not Northampton are international beaters.

Its fun for a while, just thought I'd share my view/idea...
Lions mode is utterly useless for anyone in the SH because you can't play against them! Why HB decided to omit the option to verse them is beyond stupidity!

not being able to play against the Lions...yeahs thats stupid
but whats even more stupid is that HB forgot to change it from R 04.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Nov 6 2005, 10:10 PM
We are talking about Jonny HOWARD here?

The most arrogant, jumped up, useless little **** since Gavin Henson?

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Nov 7 2005, 11:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Nov 7 2005, 11:46 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-saintsfan24_7
@Nov 6 2005, 10:10 PM
We are talking about Jonny HOWARD here?

The most arrogant, jumped up, useless little **** since Gavin Henson? [/b]
Funny... thats a very good description of our Prime Minister, also called John Howard...

Originally posted by nik@Nov 7 2005, 11:35 AM
not being able to play against the Lions...yeahs thats stupid
but whats even more stupid is that HB forgot to change it from R 04.
I know aye! Why wouldn't they change it?!?!?! It just seems so bloody F#$KING OBVIOUS!

Yea I stil havnt played the Lions Tour mode, NEVER!!! I will not have such a record, even in the fantasy world.

I challenge someone to win a Lions test series playing Christian Warner from Leinster out-half. As your goal-kicker.

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Nov 7 2005, 12:47 PM
Yea I stil havnt played the Lions Tour mode, NEVER!!! I will not have such a record, even in the fantasy world.
Thats thing though isn't it... we'd all (in the SH TN countries) love to play the game to do what the All Blacks did to the lions this year, but without that option it's useless!

Originally posted by sanzar+Nov 7 2005, 10:09 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Nov 7 2005, 10:09 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-ALLBLACKS
@Nov 7 2005, 12:47 PM
Thats thing though isn't it... we'd all (in the SH TN countries) love to play the game to do what the All Blacks did to the lions this year, but without that option it's useless! [/b]
It's not that bad, we Brits can erase the painful memories, and destroy the All Blacks, with Sahne Williams on the wing...and scoring a hatrick.
<

Seriously, EA = Idiots. How long do they spend on this game, because it is obvious really that all people aren't British, and some amy want to play against the Lions. Oh well, EA don't give a damm, it sold well. Customer satisfaction counts for little it seems...

Yep have fun picking AUssies, Kiwis, or Saffas and enjoy thrashing the Lions.

Here's one for you that I just did;

Northampton vs. Pacific Isles

N'ton lineup:

Tom Smith... Carlos Spencer... Pat Bernard

...........Reihana................Lord

Lamont...................................John Rudd

....................Cohen

..........................Robinson

.................................Thompson

Blowers..............................................Harding

..................Quinlan..............Krige

.............................Grewcock

Final score? 21-0 to Northampton!
<

I see you are a Manchester united Fan...So am I.Cristiano Ronaldo is my Fav Player.

Anyway I been watching a few Northampton games, I think Bruce Reihana can push for a backup spot at Full Back for the ALL BLACKS...maby Not.

It funny I havnt used Northampton ONCE while owning the rugby 2005 game.I have only used Neath,I like the jersey LOL.

Latest posts