• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New xbox screenshots

I love the two screenshots that are exactly the same except one has Ireland and one England.

Ireland

England

Notice how the player in the background looks exactly the same.

Yep they are very similar, but if you look closely they are taken from slightly different angles. All good anyway. That is odd that the player is the same in the background.

Coco

in my mind the graphics in this game look better than fifa, i know theyve used the same engine but the players look the right size, in fifa they look to bulky, in this they look just right....maybe the rugby engine has been being tested on fifa and it was only last year they thought it was up to scratch for their dreams of making a rugby game!?.......alternatively it might not have been!

also:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/screenshots/00015...43_019_news.htm help! i'm sinking!

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/screenshots/00015...43_025_news.htm
nz: I wuv you
habana: f***ing hell, not now

wow, i'm bored!

i love how EA never actually show any in-game footage so we have no idea what it looks like in game

Those will be in-game screenshots. The graphics look similar to 05, but definitley improved. Why do you think that the graphics can't improve slightly?

All the screens look great but its true they are not from in game so mean 0. They tend to get alot of player likeness correct but for some strange reason the SA players never look quiet right the Habana shot a prime example.

Any chance of putting these screenshots up here as my work Internet does not allow me to view these sites !!!

<

Dead right. I'm always 10 times more sold on an in-game shot. You don't play the game looking at cut scenes!

but locksley said it has a more better framerate....or something along that line.

Originally posted by Awatapu Fats@Jan 19 2006, 11:48 AM
i love how EA never actually show any in-game footage so we have no idea what it looks like in game
And yet there is this from HB's website . . .

rug07big1hp.jpg

i dunno, you often see a forward break through a tackle and be away like that and get caught by the backs.looks good to me. do you think the south african the furthest left of the picture is squaring up to the all black or is just stupid?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
i dunno, you often see a forward break through a tackle and be away like that and get caught by the backs.looks good to me. do you think the south african the furthest left of the picture is squaring up to the all black or is just stupid?![/b]

He probably wants to save metres by tackling the AB further down the pitch. Nice touch.

Latest posts