• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Year Resolutions

Tony Manx

TRF Season Ticket Holder
TRF Legend
Club or Nation
Biarritz
Making any? What are they?

Mine....to be as argumentative and provocative as always and see how many comments (such as "********" "You are talking rubbish" etc) as possible on this forum!!

Oh, and lose weight!!!

Finally bully LN7 into admitting that he's gay.

What?! I missed it?!

New New Year's resolution.

Sleep with Alizee.

41.jpg

Many many times.

Not really 'New Years' resolutions as such, more a continuation but fulfilment of an entire calender year period:

Be more social

Either tone up or lose the last 5kgs of the 30 I aimed for by the end of the year.

Either tone up or lose the last 5kgs of the 30 I aimed for by the end of the year.

Am I reading that you have lost 25kgs this year.................how you do that? if I could lose half that I would be more than happy!!

In all seriousness mine are:

Move out of my parent's house to Stellenbosch (SA people will know)
Become a beast a math and apply to Uni.
Lose another 5kg fat and pick up some muscle.
Become much better at fingerpicking on the guitar.
Bully Draggs into admitting he secretly wants SA to win even when we're playing Wales.

Last edited:
really ? We've got this thread here, on a rugby forum ??! :lol:

In all seriousness then,
for this new year, I want:

- to eat more vegetables. They are good for you.
- to finally sodomize a woman. Some say it's gay, I think it's incredibly arousing.
- to pay more attention to watches all around. You can tell so much by just glancing at a person's watch...
- to become a Buddhist. I haven't done anything useless and crazy in a long time. (besides this very message, of course)
- to pick up yoga. Helps for the anal sex somehow, surely...
- aaaaaaaaaand...to become a politician in a very small country or town just for fun and try to legalize the most bizarre things. Like parking inside shops (precociously though), bringing your own food to restaurants, shishas on planes and....pet crocodiles.

One of mine is to go away somewhere. Not had anything remotely like a holiday since 2006.

-No more contact with ex. Things have gone ***s up again but for the last ****ing time. Love her to bits but never going near her again.We're just not the same people we were.
-Less Weed
-Less Alcohol.
-More lifting
-Set up first business.

Am I reading that you have lost 25kgs this year.................how you do that? if I could lose half that I would be more than happy!!

The irritating thing is it wasn't over the course of the year, just the 2 months* prior to the start of uni in September.

And since then I have lost sweet eff all. :mad: Used(ing) some fangled hybrid of a treadmill and cycle machine to run 32km a day, but since starting uni have only had time for 16 a day but do it at a higher intensity.

*And yes I have since learnt that it is unhealthy to lose mass that fast, but surely it is more healthy than having it?

- Get driving license
- Get better at chemistry
- Go unbeaten in Fifa tournaments with friends (Nearly did it this year lost in the final one)
- Finish my forever growing pile of unread books

Gettin a fulltime contract in work instead of a temp contract :rock:

In all seriousness mine are:

Move out of my parent's house to Stellenbosch (SA people will know)
Become a beast a math and apply to Uni.
Lose another 5kg fat and pick up some muscle.
Become much better at fingerpicking on the guitar.
Bully Draggs into admitting he secretly wants SA to win even when we're playing Wales.

If you move to Stellenbosch, Imma just crash on your couch for a bit ;)
I'll send a Sharks jersey your way (just need to get my own first!)

Latest posts