• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Year Resolutions

Weed... Come on lads, step it up here.

Lynam, for future reference, *****es doesn't get autocorrected. ***** away!

In the Saracens/Saints game the commentators said, after a lineout, "Steve Borthwick stays behind after training working on that, and it looks like he rubs off on his team mates then, too"

In the Saracens/Saints game the commentators said, after a lineout, "Steve Borthwick stays behind after training working on that, and it looks like he rubs off on his team mates then, too"

Sounds like a Murray Mexted comment.

Mine's to get over this flu I have.

Also have a perforated left ear drum because of it.

Right , I'm setting myself a target , get my total up to 40. By this day next year.

The last 6 months I've gone from 2 to 10 with many phases off the rumpy for my soft feelings being damaged.

Ill post updates over the year.

Right , I'm setting myself a target , get my total up to 40. By this day next year.

The last 6 months I've gone from 2 to 10 with many phases off the rumpy for my soft feelings being damaged.

Ill post updates over the year.

40 what?

Or do I not want to know

Best wishes, everyone!

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Was new year an hour ago in Italy. The fireworks are mad. Had a seven course meal with prosecco or some ****. On a balcony now listening to what sounds like carpet bombing. Was on vesuvius earlier. Sexy volcano that.

Fingers, and you know where.

Haha - to see that comment on the latest posts under 'New Years Resolution' without seeing the quote or the context makes it even worse.

First night of the year took it handy no movement on the tally. No talent at gaff party.

This is one of the better threads in a while

Seriously though

-Do well in Mocks/GCSE's
-Lose some weight put some muscle back on
-Get back to playing rugby after a broken leg

Right, I've been inspired and as such I will...

- Drink more whisky
- More fitness sessions
- Attend more metal gigs
- Spend more time watching redheads take it up the khyber pass
- Either join the TA or start doing drugs
- Drink more spirits of other kinds
- Donate sperm
- Start drumming again
- Do yoga
- Finish writing a book
- Be more openly nerdy
- Get a new job
- Resume rugby blog
- Do coaching qualification
- Break fear of failure
- Never sleep again

Anyway, fairly long list, so I'd best get cracking with some Black Bush and a video of some girl called Avina while I wait for my breakfast to cook. I recommend.

Latest posts