• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Year Resolutions

Right, I've been inspired and as such I will...

- Drink more whisky
- More fitness sessions
- Attend more metal gigs
- Spend more time watching redheads take it up the khyber pass
- Either join the TA or start doing drugs
- Drink more spirits of other kinds
- Donate sperm
- Start drumming again
- Do yoga
- Finish writing a book
- Be more openly nerdy
- Get a new job
- Resume rugby blog
- Do coaching qualification
- Break fear of failure
- Never sleep again

Anyway, fairly long list, so I'd best get cracking with some Black Bush and a video of some girl called Avina while I wait for my breakfast to cook. I recommend.
Living.
The.
Dream.

Had a 10 km run, fried eggs and bakes beans as a breakie and then took a little nap. Awesome start of 2013

TRF's resolutions in summary:
-Lift
-Drink
-Get high as ****

We are truly princes amongst men and today, all TRF'ers are my brothers.

Also, you forgot - Be perverts

Silence, Little Guy !! You're completely ruining my erection atm to be perfectly honest good sir !...

To live more of a uncomplicated life & enjoy rugby and cricket to it's max potential
Do more

We are truly princes amongst men and today, all TRF'ers are my brothers.

Also, you forgot - Be perverts

I dunno, I think we already have that one covered.

I wonder what prospective members will think when they read this.

For Canada to play more games, this was the fewest number of matches we've had in a year since 1994. I better get spamming some inboxes.....

I dunno, I think we already have that one covered.

I wonder what prospective members will think when they read this.

Well clearly a look at the resolutions say we want it more covered. Or maybe that should be more uncovered.

And I think they'll think we think they think... something. This is still probably the most family friend rugby forum I've been on.

That LN7 is a terrible individual.

So are all the best people.

I'm lower sixth, I doubt you'll be playing me I'll probably be on like the 3rd XV or even 4th since I haven't played in so long. Besides its half way through the rugby season and the teams have mostly been established which isn't good for me.
For clubs I'll probably play for Bangor, but I dunno.
No luck then I'm a clubs player and we aren't playing bangor :( oh well you woulda been in my age grade too

Well clearly a look at the resolutions say we want it more covered. Or maybe that should be more uncovered.

And I think they'll think we think they think... something. This is still probably the most family friend rugby forum I've been on.

So are all the best people.

Yes...

Apart from the French sodomy, of course. French sodomy is rampant (ram, lololol) here.

Hi guys! I think this will be the best thread to post this as it's also the first post from me for 2013.

I got engaged on the 31st of December as i made a promise to myself to do it before the year ends. (left it a bit late). One thing I learnt from asking my fiancee is that the reason a guy goes on one knee, is because he's physically incapable of asking it standing up. The nerves overcome you, and the only thing you can do is to get on your knees.

As for 2013 my resolutions are:
1. To stop smoking.
2. To go to at least 2 rugby matches.
3. To stay engaged.
4. To get rid of my beerboep once and for all.

Happy new year you guys!!!

really ? We've got this thread here, on a rugby forum ??! :lol:

Seems to me like it was actually a good thread!!

My new resolution is to try and get my wife better..............2012 was shite for her!

Hi guys! I think this will be the best thread to post this as it's also the first post from me for 2013.

I got engaged on the 31st of December as i made a promise to myself to do it before the year ends. (left it a bit late). One thing I learnt from asking my fiancee is that the reason a guy goes on one knee, is because he's physically incapable of asking it standing up. The nerves overcome you, and the only thing you can do is to get on your knees.
Congratulations!

As
3. To stay engaged.
Hopefully number 2 doesn't harm number 3 :p

- to finally sodomize a woman. Some say it's gay, I think it's incredibly arousing.
- aaaaaaaaaand...to become a politician in a very small country or town just for fun and try to legalize the most bizarre things. Like parking inside shops (precociously though), bringing your own food to restaurants, shishas on planes and....pet crocodiles.
You're in the right country to find people willing to help on that: loose women and stupid voters.

As for 2013 my resolutions are:
1. To stop smoking.
3. To stay engaged.
4. To get rid of my beerboep once and for all.

Happy new year you guys!!!

Congratulations :D

Latest posts