• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Year Resolutions

****, so many stoners in here. I don't know anyone who does it. Sucks. I might be able to convince people to do salvia though.

Aims for this year - finish degree on a high, get a job, start playing rugby, start learning an instrument.

Last edited:
****, so many stoners in here. I don't know anyone who does it. Sucks. I might be able to convince people to do salvia though.

Aims for this year - finish degree on a high, get a job, start playing rugby, start learning an instrument.

I don't think there are any actual potheads really on here. LN7 doesn't do it as much as he lets on (Sorry chap, but the truth hurts) and I can't really think of anyone else. I occasionally indulge, but nowhere near on the same level as I would beer.

I don't think there are any actual potheads really on here. LN7 doesn't do it as much as he lets on (Sorry chap, but the truth hurts) and I can't really think of anyone else. I occasionally indulge, but nowhere near on the same level as I would beer.

Get bent Mate ,I smoked every night for three weeks straight before christmas..aside from when I was in Gorey of course and playing rugby.. As such I'm slowing down on it.

It's harmless but it's becoming too much of a habit opposed to a novelty

Come play 7's bro.

Get bent Mate ,I smoked every night for three weeks straight before christmas..aside from when I was in Gorey of course and playing rugby.. As such I'm slowing down on it.

Doesn't make one a stoner per say. I have a room mate who smokes every day, certainly not a pot head though. Have seen him properly baked about 3 times in the last 4 months.

It's been a number of years since I smoked on a regular basis. I smoked way, way too much in my first failed attempt of uni. I remember lots of bongs and lots of blunts. No wonder I failed miserably. I also used to turn up most physics lessons in 6th form slightly stoned due to the free lesson beforehand, which also resulted in a U in my AS exam.

You fit right in here, then.

Doesn't make one a stoner per say. I have a room mate who smokes every day, certainly not a pot head though. Have seen him properly baked about 3 times in the last 4 months.

I never claimed to be one....I'm a combination of multiple terrible personalities :p

**** , one of the things putting me off steroids is the moment is drug testing in the possibility of my rugby team randomly getting done..but as it is like the grass is enough to **** me ...not to mention the majority of the team :p

Don't do them, I have a buddy who had an absess in his arm and had to get like half the muscle ripped out due to roids. Also destroys your liver and heart, since your heart dosen't build up strength like the rest of your quickly gained muscle mass does leading you to a much higher risk of a heart attack.

Plus roids are for douchebags.

Olyy guessed it. We are expecting a baby. Went for our 12 week scan on Wed which was great. Exciting and daunting at the same time.

Awesome mate!
All the best to you and your partner.

Remember, it is TRFs 10th anniversary this year... Hedge is another acceptable name ;)

Keep us updated, bru.

Congrats fella, I got a 1 year old nephew and another neice/nephew due very soon. Scary yet amazing things they are.

Awesome mate!
All the best to you and your partner.

Remember, it is TRFs 10th anniversary this year... Hedge is another acceptable name ;)

Keep us updated, bru.

Haha.............no!

Thanks for all the congratulations guys. As I said, big year for me this year.

****ing great news Dull! Congrats you a bit scared ? I know I'd be terrified but incredibly excited :p

Best wished from myself out here to you your missus and the little trooper on the way

Congratulations! :D

Just like to point out that Oliver is a superb name for a boy, and Olivia ain't too shabby for a girl ;)

I'd like to point out that Lucky number 7 is a cool unisex name that's hip with a load of celebs atm

Free TRF Season Ticket for you if you stick a TRF reference in the name ;)
Just think, with a nipper on the way you need to save some dosh.

Again, congratulations mate. I think there was another on here expecting, or at going to get engaged (hopefully!), so all the best in 2013 for everybody, even Darwin and Jabs.

Olyy guessed it. We are expecting a baby. Went for our 12 week scan on Wed which was great. Exciting and daunting at the same time.

Congratulations to both of you!!

Enjoy every minute as it all goes far too quickly..................

Latest posts