New Zealand 2 send 2 teams to aussie

Discussion in 'All Other Sports' started by woosaah, Apr 12, 2006.

1. woosaah

woosaah Guest

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/0,2106,3636226a1823,00.html

Interesting, will be good for new zealand cricket if some of these players stand up and take notice. especially with teh champions trophy coming up, it will give us a huge chance.

The thing i am sad about is harry, he isnt in either of the teams and it lookslike his international career is truly over now. Hopefully he can stay on for canterbury for another year or so but who knows. Unless of course he is unavialable due to going to england, but i havnt heard anything. still cant beleive cairns is going over to play for notts o_O

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. Serge

Serge Guest

Its a great step towards developing depth as currently we have none. If McCullum got injured their would be no one good enough to fill his position. Hopefully on sky

4. woosaah

woosaah Guest

na it wont be on sky, it never is. its like first class cricket we dont have that on sky. it would have been good to have the final of our domestic competition on sky. i would have loved to have watched some 4 day stuff this year.

hopefully someday

5. esoj

esoj Guest

yeah won't be on sky at all. they only show the state shield games domestic cricket wise.

this tour looks good for some guys to get back into the black caps frame and for some other guys to show that they too can play at the next level

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!