• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand All Whites vs Paraguay

Yeah, sad to see NZ leave the World Cup, but proud of how they played, and hopefully NZ has earned a little more credibility in football. Unbeaten in the first stages, while I'm sure the All Whites would have wanted the win, it's more than NZ could ever ask for or expect. Bravo All Whites!

Italy crash out, beaten 3-2 by Slovakia. There may not be a more exciting game all tournament than that one, that ruled harder than the Proclaimers. I'm made up they're out.

Commiserations to the All Whites, but not losing a game and finishing above the world champions is something they should be very, very proud of.

Was expecting more from NZ at least a win with how good the squad is, its very underrated. They have raised a few eye brows but I still felt they could have won a game and be in the next round at least.

Was expecting more from NZ at least a win with how good the squad is, its very underrated. They have raised a few eye brows but I still felt they could have won a game and be in the next round at least.

Apparently in the NZ vs Slovakia game, the Slovaks goal was offside... And in the Italy vs NZ game, we were cheated by De Rossi who took a dive and got that penalty shot, and Chris Wood's goal should've went in in the last quarter...

That's the problem with Football, it's plagued with too much "play acting", people taking dives, doing Hollywoods, exaggerating injuries etc... They should really look into bringing in video refs who can slow mo these types of situations and make an informed decision...

End of the day, the All Whites exceeded everyones expectations... Everybody thought they were going to lose all 3 pool games and that we actually shouldn't even be at the WC... But we ended up coming home undefeated, beating the defending champs Italy in the pool ladder and causing world media attention...

Latest posts